Zel Technologies LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Non-Kinetic Training Specialist (ACC)
at Zel Technologies LLC
- 29-Oct-2018 to 31-Aug-2019 (EST)
- Offutt AFB, NE, USA
- Full Time
ZelTech is a veteran and minority owned professional services and information technology solutions business dedicated to bolstering US national security. We deliver expert advice, critical technologies and cost-effective solutions to help customers gather essential knowledge, collaborate efficiently, decide quickly and act decisively. Our staff includes experienced operational specialists, analysts, engineers, scientists, and program managers. ZelTech Team members and employees have the opportunity to connect with each other in a work environment of cutting-edge technology that is characterized by a strong sense of caring, community and mutual respect. We are committed to providing our employees with a comprehensive variety of elective benefits to include, but not limited to: Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Holidays and Paid Time Off, 401(K) Retirement Plan with employer matching, Referral and Merit Bonuses, Computer Purchase Program, and Education Reimbursement.
Must have an active TS/SCI clearance to be considered for this position
Contingent X / Noncontingent
Job Summary: The contractor shall teach Non-Kinetic Operations (NKO) integration with space, cyber, Electronic Spectrum (ES) integration. This shall include, but is not limited to, synchronization matrix creation; execution between, space, cyber, and ES; and more specifically, the execution and integration between the Airborne NKO Commander, callsign CROW, and the Non-Kinetic Duty Officer.
Essential Job Functions:
The contractor shall provide the following courseware development support:
- Create courseware for Government and military personnel on NKO.
- Conduct site visits to assist with new topics and create courseware accordingly.
- Make applicable changes and updates to courseware as needed.
- Assist with Area of Responsibility (AOR) certification courseware development.
- Update Job Qualification Sheets and Training Task Lists as needed to meet new
requirements and update for NKO positions.
- Provide input in detailing accomplishments and issues in the performance of the task.
- Provide instruction/training to military, civilian personnel, and other contractors who
perform instructional duties to military members.
- 10 years of experience
- Required: Bachelor's Degree
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer "This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities."