Zara, USA INC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Zara, USA INC.
Started in 1975 in Spain, ZARA today is an internationally known fashion retailer represented in over 88 countries around the world. Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. ZARA will give you the means to excel. ZARA will put you into the heart of the action and the heart of its growth.
As a Payroll Practitioner your essential tasks, duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
· Process end-to-end US payroll, accurately and according to their respective payroll cycles.
· Set-up and maintain payroll-related activities such as time off accruals & balances, holiday pay, garnishments, proration and manual check calculations
· Review payroll related transactions to ensure accuracy and completeness of data, interface management & reconciliation of data
· Process data changes including new hires, promotions, transfers and terminations
· Provide expertise on payroll regulations, including US Federal, State wage/hour regulations (FLSA) and best practices Provide support for compliance requirements that have a direct effect on payroll processing
· Be a resource to employees to provide them with an understanding of the payroll process as well as assisting with employee questions regarding pay
· Reinforcing company policies and procedures
· Working with HR and Accounting teams including producing payroll reports as requested
· Maintains and adheres to internal controls and reporting related to payroll transactions
· Medical and Dental insurance
· Paid vacation and sick time
· Employee Discount
· Significant growth opportunities and professional development
· 401k plan
ZARA USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Skill / Requirements
· Previous experience in high volume payroll (preferably 3-5 years of experience)
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
· Ability to be reliable, resourceful, take initiative, solve problems and offer solutions
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient knowledge and use of Microsoft Office and intermediate complexities of features.
· Working knowledge of payroll systems such as ADP Vantage, Vantage Time, ADP Enterprise v5, ADP E-Time, and general understanding of system interface management and design, is preferred
· Understanding of payroll regulations and processing laws, taxes at Federal, State and local levels: Multi-state experience preferred
· Bilingual (Spanish is a plus)