YMCA of Greater Williamson County
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Specialist
at YMCA of Greater Williamson County
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is seeking Human Resources Specialist to perform a wide variety of HR administrative and clerical tasks in support of the Human Resources Department.
Come work for a large and rapidly growing non-profit organization! The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is a $26 million Association focusing on mission driven, not-for-profit services with a vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities throughout Williamson & Burnet Counties. Our organization is home to the largest school age child care provider in Williamson County as well as health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 45,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens. The Association currently encompasses 4 facility branches, a centralized Child Care Department, a Metropolitan Services office, and over 125 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs that enrich the quality of spirit, mind and body for all people throughout Williamson County.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and self- motivated team player able to multi-task while providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- High volume onboarding of part-time and seasonal staff;
- Data Entry;
- Coordinate Job Postings;
- Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office
- Assist customers with HR related questions and refer to appropriate HR Team member as required
- Assist with administration of Hiring/Rehiring Process
- Set up employee paper files and system accounts; assist with Records Management
- Perform Licensing Background and Motor Vehicle Checks
- Collect accident and injury reports;
- Coordinate and communicate with Work Comp and Risk Management Carrier;
- Assist HR staff with Filing/faxing/copying needs;
- Run various HR Reports including but not limited to NHO and CPR training;
- Assist with processing employment Verifications;
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered into HR system;
- Assist with collection and retention of completed employee records and properly store in appropriate locations;
- Process, verify, and maintain HR related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations;
- Willing to work at an afterschool site if needed;
- Assist with special projects as needed;
- At least 2 years in an office environment
- Strong computer and data entry skills including general level Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment;
- Complies with internal policies, procedures and State, Federal and Local laws; Maintains Confidentiality;
- Flexibility to help where needed during seasonal peak hiring and as business needs change;
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, under tight deadlines and under pressure;
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and in a timely fashion;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Great customer service/human relations skills;
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Effective time management skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or Communications is preferred;
- Familiar with Texas Employment Laws preferred;
- Passing reference checks, pre-employment drug screen, criminal history and sex offender check.
Status: Full-Time Hourly
Salary: $18.33-$20.01 per Hour, DOE
How to Apply:
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Human Resources at YMCA of Greater Williamson County, 1812 N. Mays Street, Round Rock, TX, 78664.
The application deadline is May 1, 2018. The YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free workplace. Thank you for your interest in the YMCA of Greater Williamson County.
Mobile Ad: YMCA is seeking a Human Resources Specialist
Tags: Human Resources; YMCA; Round Rock;
Email resume to: email@example.com
Apply at http://www.ymcagwc.org