Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
YAM Management - Human Resources Coordinator (Temporary)
at YAM Worldwide
In 2012, American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons founded YAM Worldwide which he owns and operates more than a dozen companies in the fields of golf, power sports, real estate, production and philanthropy. Core businesses include: PXG (Parsons Xtreme Golf), Scottsdale National Golf Club, Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale, GO AZ Motorcycles, Spooky Fast Customs, Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson, SNEAKY BIG, YAMWood Foundry, YAM Properties, YAM Capital, and The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation. Ready to join the YAM Worldwide team?
This temporary position will assist with delivering world-class HR programs across our diverse portfolio of companies. These programs include: assisting with our health and wellness plans, maintaining new hire on-boarding audit and compliance, and supporting culture implementation and the building of a reimagined HR/People and Culture infrastructure – a project that is currently underway. We would prefer previous HR /culture/operations experience. However, if you are passionate about gaining new skills and perspectives, we are excited about providing learning opportunities for components of the role that may be new or unfamiliar to you. Ready to join the YAM Management HR team?
- Provide administrative support for company COVID and wellness initiatives including appointment scheduling, maintaining files and vendor invoicing
- Maintain People Files, primarily electronic and in certain cases, hard copy files
- Manage the set-up and preparation for the on-boarding of new hires; work with HR managers, recruitment teams and hiring managers to maintain regular communication touch-points with new hires prior to start date
- Provide administrative support on culture/infrastructure initiative roll-out such as policy documentation template design, guidelines/practice updates as needed, assist with internal website maintenance, etc.,
- Perform other duties as needed
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years HR work experience
- Strong desire to be part of a highly collaborative team and actively contribute towards maintaining our positive and engaging work environment
- Strong organization, attention to detail and comfortable in changing direction and/or re-prioritization of duties as needed
- Demonstrated confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all situations
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Illustrator or other design application and ADP Workforce Now desired
Position Location/Working Environment
Until COVID restrictions are lifted, this position will be Work from Home Arrangement. Upon reopening, this position will be located in our Scottsdale office. This position primarily works in an office environment; must be able to both sit and stand for long periods of time as needed.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.