Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Assistant-Scottsdale, Arizona
at YAM Worldwide
The human resource assistant is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations. The ideal candidate will have a fundamental knowledge of the various HR functions and have the desire to work with a highly effective and proactive team.
- Conduct new-hire orientation.
- Prepare new hire folders by company and keep stock on hand.
- Create employee ID badges and maintain access controls.
- Support the recruiting function by posting jobs, submitting background and drug tests and tracking progress.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System with candidate information.
- Respond to employee inquiries and direct to appropriate party as needed.
- Update employee forms and job descriptions as needed following standard formatting practices.
- Maintain employee personnel files.
- Maintain and update YAM Worldwide Employee Website.
- Maintain and coordinate employee meetings, trainings and engagement events.
- Maintain company organization charts.
- Coordinate travel for candidates and other employees.
- Provide clerical and operational support to human resource staff as needed.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business Management. Or current college coursework towards a related degree.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in HR.
- PHR/SHRM-CP credential or ability to obtain certification in 12-24 months preferred.
- Previous experience in an office environment using standard office equipment.
- Supportive team player, and strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills.
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to act with diplomacy and tact and demonstrate active listening skills.
- Exhibit excellent dependability and ability to maintain confidentiality.