Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Third Party Risk Operational Risk Consultant 4
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that are designed, developed, and delivered to our Wells Fargo customers’ to directly help support them financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Wells Fargo Technology Risk Management team is responsible for driving the execution and comprehensive view of risk across Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) and the firm by instilling a risk management culture where businesses are accountable for understanding and managing their risk. Technology Risk Management is organized around shared and divisional responsibilities to provide first-line-of-defense risk management support to drive the execution of the Technology Risk Management Program.
This position is part of the Technology Risk Management, Group Third Party Officer team and will be responsible for providing support for the EIT Third Party Risk Management program and the EIT Group Third Party Officer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain, and develop as needed: EIT Group Third Party Officer team process documentation based on Third Party Program requirements.
- Manage/Implement policy changes and changes to EIT Third Party Management methodology and tools.
- Oversee execution of the procedures providing reporting and training as needed.
- Maintain the EIT Third Party SharePoint.
- Support EIT team members and Third Party Officers as a Subject Matter Expert on the WF Third Party Policy and Program.
- Partner with Group Third Party Officer on strategic planning and execution of program oversight.
- Provide support for audits and control testing.
- Assisting Third Party Officers and completing TRIMS Quality Assurance activities as needed.
- Partner with the EIT Vendor Management Leader, EIT ORMs, the Supplier Management COE and Corporate TPRM as needed to improve documentation and compliance with the Third Party Policy and Program.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience developing process or training documentation
- Experience with the Corporate Third Party Risk Management Program, Third Party SOR (TRIMS), and experience as a Third Party Relationship/Engagement Manager or Third Party Officer managing a portfolio of vendors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, SharePoint, Visio, Access and PowerPoint.
- Experience with management reporting
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.