Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technology Risk Management COSO Coordination Operational Risk Consultant 4
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
We are seeking an Operational Risk Consultant to join the Technology Risk Management Business Services Team. This position will engage with multiple risk and control stakeholders across Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) to assist in coordinating the SOX/SOC Engagement program. This role will also interface with our external audit partners. Areas of focus include, but are not limited to: facilitate communication of evidence requests from second line partners and external auditors to control owners, support program initiatives and collaborate with partners to align with program deliverables.
As part of the Front Line Unit, this role provides leadership support to ensure that Technology Risk Management develops and implements an IT COSO (SOX/SOC) engagement program aligned to the IT COSO policy and execution requirements. The role will help develop and execute procedures that support the coordination of the annual COSO plan along with partnering with the appropriate Divisional Operational Risk Management contacts and EIT Control owners.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the implementation of an IT COSO (SOX/SOC) engagement program that supports the IT COSO policy.
- Track and assign evidence request from IT COSO team and external Auditors for testing of controls.
- Act as a liaison with external auditors and IT COSO team to ensure proper understanding of requests
- Partnering with IT COSO and Audit teams on completion of program activities and scope
Preferred locations- Phoenix, AZ; Charlotte, NC; New York, NY, open to other locations within the Tech Risk Management team
Other Desired Qualifications
- 6+ years risk management experience with demonstrated leadership skills and ability to mature risk management programs.
- Experience in implementing large change programs in a complex environment
- Experience in evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures and controls.
- Demonstrated experience with both strategic and tactical approaches to risk management.
- Ability to synthesize data from a variety of sources and deliver results quickly.
- Ability to problem solve and navigate ambiguity
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.