Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. HR Business Partner
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements our "team members, candidates, and operational" strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
Seeking a highly motivated Senior HR Business Partner for Well Fargo Technology. This position will report directly to the head of Wells Fargo Technology HR and perform technology and Enterprise-wide duties as required.
Technology at Wells Fargo is at the heart of what enables us to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. The ET team leads technology for one of the highest market cap financial services institutions in the world, helping 76.6 million customers conduct an average of 95 million transactions each day, helping more end-customers every day - both in the United States and across the globe - than any other division in our company.
The Sr. HRBP will work with the Senior Business Leaders, providing strategic HR consultation, resulting in comprehensive human capital strategies and metrics for complex enterprise functions. This role will have a measurable impact on the enterprise through human capital initiatives, programs, and consultation.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with executives to build leadership and team effectiveness strategies and practices throughout the organization.
- Work with executives/senior leaders to anticipate opportunities to influence and lead change that will improve individual, team and enterprise performance.
- Use understanding of business and enterprise goals to consult with executives and act as a strategic partner in the identification of needs, opportunities, solutions and risks relating to HR programs and services, workforce productivity and engagement, organizational design and performance, talent management, team member retention, and diversity and inclusion.
- Proactively assess and consult on the impact of human capital strategies, make recommendations for adjustments or enhancements, and ensure execution of the plan to achieve business and risk objectives.
- Develop strong understanding of the business and use metrics to help make data-informed decisions, build the business case for HR programs, align HR strategy with corporate & business goals, and assess the performance of HR programs; balance art with science when interpreting metrics.
- Identify and manage human capital risks to the organization; size up risk tolerance and variances particularly with regard to proactively and reactively mitigating liability specific to HR litigation.
- Partner across HR on human capital strategies aimed at building a One Wells Fargo talent management mindset, and align with enterprise HR initiatives as appropriate.
- Build relationships of trust and have a clear point of view informed by own insights, business acumen, best practices, and industry trends.
- Embrace the HR Operating Model by proactively and effectively collaborating with internal partners to positively influence outcomes.
Locations: Charlotte, NC, Minneapolis, MN, Phoenix, AZ
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience working within or in support of a large scale technology organization
- Experience providing outstanding strategic HR support as a trusted, business driven, results oriented leader
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy - Phoenix, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
HUMAN RESOURCES/HUMAN RESOURCES
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.