Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Compensation Consultant - Wells Fargo Home Lending
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements our "team members, candidates, and operational" strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
We are seeking a highly motivated Compensation Sr. Consultant to join our Wells Fargo Home Lending Compensation Team. The Home Lending Production team supports team members through consultation, compensation design, program management, and effective risk governance. The Compensation Sr. Consultant will provide expert strategic and tactical consultation on total direct compensation in support of company and business needs.
Wells Fargo Home Lending (WFHL) is the leading mortgage lender in the United States with over 8,000 retail salespeople, 1,000 centralized salespeople, number one in lending volume, the number one mortgage servicer, 600+ retail locations and four centralized sales and processing centers. WFHL provides consultation to customers on traditional mortgage products and services as well as customized solutions for new home construction, renovation, condominium, jumbo mortgages, private banking customer lending services and low to moderate income and minority lending.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring compensation programs
- Project planning & management of compensation related projects
- Partnering with HR, Business Leaders and other partners as an internal consultant to strategize, develop and implement compensation programs that align with business needs and priorities
- Providing support for and managing the annual merit/focal review process
- Exercising independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining result
- Participating in or conducting salary surveys, analyzing internal and external compensation data utilizing quantitative, financial and statistical tools, pricing jobs, recommendations on new or revised job classifications and managing special projects
- Reviewing existing and proposed statutory compensation requirements and recommending appropriate course of action
- Developing ad hoc reports to analyze specific compensation-related issues such as turnover and developing recommended course of action
- Leading and participating in other change management initiatives, projects, or comp processes as needed
Location: The preferred location(s) for this job opening are as listed in the job posting (Charlotte, NC, Minneapolis, MN, St. Louis, MO or Des Moines, IA). However, other Wells Fargo locations within the US Domestic footprint may be considered for this opportunity.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with designing compensation programs with incentive components for sales or commission based positions
- Compensation experience with mortgage, lending, underwriting, financial advisors, insurance or equivalent type industries
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave - Portland, OR
UT-Salt Lake City: 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
NC-Charlotte: 8740 Research Dr - Charlotte, NC
TX-Addison: 5080 Spectrum Dr - Addison, TX
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.