Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Recruiting Manager - Consumer Banking
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements people strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, finance, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice, where people are our competitive advantage. Our operating foundation is based on our ability to operate efficiently, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
We are seeking two highly motivated Recruiting Managers to join our Wells Fargo Consumer Banking/Payments Virtual Solutions & Innovations (PVSI) Talent Acquisition team. These leaders will align and execute recruiting strategies, and consult with senior leaders within the PVSI organization, specifically Treasury, Merchant and Payment Solutions, Deposit Products Group, Shared Services and Operations businesses, to identify and define current and future staffing needs in support of the organization’s business objectives.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for:
- Directly manage, coach, and develop a team of recruiting professionals to high performance in accordance with Wells Fargo Recruiting Policy
- Effectively consult on industry best practices for sourcing, client relationship management, diversity recruiting and AA/EEO, offer negotiation, and general recruitment processes
- Effectively manage and coach recruiting team and partners on the risk associated with recruiting process and execute against standard processes built to mitigate this risk
- Build relationships of trust and have a clear point of view informed by own insights, business acumen, best practices, and industry trends
- Must use decision making skills, act as a consultant to a broad array of stakeholders, and engage in successfully negotiating, influencing and advising others
- Building diversity hiring strategies to increase the diversity of hires
- Networks with external resources, peer organizations, etc. to understand recruiting and market trends impacting the business
- Typically executes communications to enhance culture, reinforce key business strategies and strengthen team member experience and engagement
- Capacity management, real-time coaching and performance feedback, and on-going team member development
- Fostering a one Wells Fargo HR Team; actively participate and engage in leading the role of HR as a strategic partner and control function, role modeling for other enterprise functions
- Monitors and identifies ways to create efficiencies and increase effectiveness
- Working across the enterprise to share best practices and ensure resources are maximized
- Establishes solid business relationships with managers and HR partners across the talent acquisition team to understand business issues/needs and provide support of recruiting initiatives
Preferred Locations: Phoenix, AZ; Charlotte, NC; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy - Phoenix, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
HUMAN RESOURCES/HUMAN RESOURCES
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.