Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PCI Technology Operational Risk Consultant 5
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This role will have accountability for risk management within the aligned Payment Virtual Solutions Innovation (PVSI Technology divisions as Front Line Technology Risk Management. The environment continues to be one of heightened standards, raised risk consciousness and regulatory requirements.
This role has been created in alignment with the new Wells Fargo Risk Management Framework. As the front line technology risk consultant, this role assures real risk reduction within the divisions, consistent with the Wells Fargo Vision & Values and risk appetite.
* Develop, implement and support a Technology Risk Framework in alignment with Wells Fargo Risk Management Framework
* Document risk(s) within established and new line of business products/services and shared services IT processes/products/services
* Evaluate risks and prioritize risks and remediation work
Identify & Assess:
* Conduct and support risk assessments that evaluate the technology application/infrastructure environment and estimate the level and trends of inherent risk, determine the effectiveness of associated controls and the level and trends of residual risk
* Be proactive identifying risks within the divisions and across internal and external events
Control & Mitigate:
* Design and implement effective and proactive action plans that appropriately mitigate risks in a sustainable manner and define Key Risk Indicators to track impact
* Operate controls in an effective manner to mitigate risks and deliver IT value
* Execute the related compliance process (e.g. Audits, CICATs, SOX) and IT Policy Management & Exceptions
Monitor & Report:
* Monitor controls to identify gaps and prevent, correct, detect operational risk issues
* Identify, measure, monitor, support and complete EIT risk management training, communication, and outreach programs
* Integrate continuous improvement with metrics and monitoring
* Support Virtuous Circle of risk management
Review and Verification:
* Assuring strategic and foundational risk attributes are comprehensively included in pre, during and post analysis
* Ongoing reviews to identify anomalies, exceptions and outliers that could lead to additional risk events
* Verifying risk management standards, requirements and documented risk reduction attributes are applied
Preferred locations focus on Minn., Charlotte, Phoenix, New York and San Francisco
Other Desired Qualifications
- Payment Card Industry Internal Security Assessor (PCI-ISA), Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor PCI-QSA Certified Information Systems Security Professional, (CISSP), Certified in Information Risk and Systems Controls (CRISC), Certified Information Systems Auditor, (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT), or other risk management discipline certification
- 10+ of experience supporting SOX/SOC, Regulatory Exams (Domestic and Int’l), Audits and other technology control related assessments
- 7 + years of leadership within Consumer Banking in a large financial services organization or service provider that implemented these services for financial services organizations, both domestic and international
- 5+ years of Payment Card Industry experience within a Technology Risk Space
- 5+ years of PCI compliance and security standards experience
- 5+ years of management experience with risk control frameworks (NIST, FFEIC, COBIT, ITIL,COSO)
- Certifications that support business or risk related knowledge/experience (FINRA, PMP, CRISC, CFE, CISSP, CIA, etc...)
- Broad and significant knowledge of technology with emphasis in consumer, payments and digital technology and the associated challenges, risks and required controls inherent in a complex environment, including knowledge of SDLC, Vendor and third party, BCP, PMO, change management, problem and incident management, SOX/SOC, access management, asset management, configuration, compliance, information security, vulnerability, audit and others.
- Experience in multiple areas of regulatory compliance, including risks and issues related to consumer protection and general banking regulations of the OCC, FRB, CFPB, FINRA and other federal, state and local regulations and law
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.