Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operational Risk Manager 4 - IT Regulatory Management
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Our environment continues to be one of the heightened standards, raised risk consciousness, and regulatory requirements. The Technology Regulatory Management process requires an understanding of regulatory authoritative sources and how they apply to the Wells Fargo Technology (WFT) organization. The candidate will work directly with the Technology Compliance, Corporate Risk - Regulatory Source Owners, Technology, Third Party, Information Risk Oversight, Divisional Operational Risk Management, and risk domain consultants to complete requirements reviews and determine if any gaps exist within WFT based on the new/revised major requirements under consideration.
Wells Fargo Technology - Regulatory Governance and Management Responsibilities:
- Manage a team supporting the review of prioritized list of applicable laws, rules and regulations for IT, including international requirements.
- Serving as a manager supporting the regulatory compliance lifecycle, which includes major requirement review of laws, regulations and rules both domestically and internationally, establishment of compliance objectives for technology, identification and risk evaluation of compliance gaps, ongoing monitoring of compliance baselines and action plans to ensure sustained compliance.
- Drive the efforts to align applicable laws, rules, and regulations to WF Technology owned policies, work with policy content teams to help interpret and understand the requirements.
- Serving as manager for WFT to aid in the education, identification, documentation, and remediation of technology regulatory risk management gaps.
- Will lead Regulatory Management process, routines, procedures and guidelines are maintained in audit ready state and will ensure corporate tools and systems of records are leveraged to create a comprehensive view of the technology regulatory control environment.
- Will oversee the advancement and maintenance of the WFT library of applicable authoritative sources and major requirements.
- Will ensure the strong risk management and regulatory compliance culture is maintained and will drive accountabilities across diverse stakeholders within technology and operational risk. Will ensure compliance risks are maintained within KPI/KRI boundaries. If breached, will ensure proper mitigation and notification to technology and operational risk oversight committees.
- Will ensure the development and distribution of compliance management reports and dashboards. Will ensure data quality and validation controls are maintained in support of accurate reporting.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Understanding of Wells Fargo Technology organization functions
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Experience with Technology Policy development and /or Technology Policy Review process
- Experience managing Regulatory requirements for Technology organization
- Experience in compliance, operational risk, IT systems security, business process mgmt. or financial services, (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively execute in a large, diverse, matrixed organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of Technology and Security risk framework - COBIT, FFIEC, NIST, ITIL, COSO, BASEL, and OCC Heightened Standards
- Strong ability and experience working with and collaborating with leaders and team members at all levels and across functional lines.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of strategic elements of financial, operational, technical and regulatory environments across a complex global services environment
- Professional certifications such as CPA, CSCP, CRCM, CGEIT, CRISC, CITP, CISA, CISSP desired but not required
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.