Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operational Risk Manager 3
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
The Wells Fargo Self Assurance Governance Team within Business Excellence is seeking an experienced Operational Risk Manager to lead the reporting team for Self Assurance Activities, and analysis of all findings. This will be accomplished by building strong business partnerships, cross functional collaboration, exploring technology solutions, and establishing SLAs. This leader will need to understand the unique challenges of the multiple sets of data to deliver comprehensive reporting. This job requires the ability to see the "big picture" and be comfortable executing change. The candidate will lead a team responsible for providing reporting support for all Self Assurance Activities that will be used for senior level audiences including Risk Committees and Operational Risk Group Leadership.
- Recommend and communicate process improvement changes to business based upon quality review findings
- Coordinate and develop executive reporting presentations with key stakeholders to review self-assurance activity, issues, risks, and recommendations.
- Design reports and analyses, and translate business needs into actionable insights
- Aggregate findings across all LOB’s and deliver an Auto wide view in standardized reporting for Self Assurance Activities.
- Ensure the tools used to perform and record SAA results is robust to drive efficiencies and meet SSA program requirements, including reporting
- Provide actionable insights and make strategic recommendations to the line of business based on thought-provoking and sound analytics, both proactively and in response to business partners’ requests
- Identify and bring visibility to cross-LOB analytic opportunities regarding Self Assurance Activities. Apply knowledge of business, customers, and/or products/services/portfolios to synthesize data to 'form a story' and align information to contrast/compare.
- Participate in root cause analysis and assessments
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, TX
AZ-Chandler: 2501 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.