Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operational Risk Consultant 4 - Third Party Control Assurance
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company’s shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
The Supply Chain and Third Party Center of Excellence (COE) provides service delivery to all Wells Fargo lines of business and staff areas across all aspects of third party engagement including: third party risk management, strategic sourcing, procurement, accounts payable, and supplier diversity. The Supply Chain and Third Party COE teams provide:
- Compliance with regulatory requirements
- Effective third party expense and risk management
- Comprehensive understanding and coverage of all third parties
- Effective due diligence at engagement level (pre-contract)
- Ongoing controls, monitoring, and testing (post-contract)
The Third Party (TP) COE Control & Assurance team will centralize and standardize self-assurance activities (e.g. Quality Assurance and Monitoring) focusing on execution of the Third Party Program requirements. This position will be responsible for reviewing business group third party program process design and process execution. This position will monitor execution of each process to validate the process is occurring, collecting evidence of process execution, assessing control effectiveness ratings for each process, reporting, and escalating results to illustrate sustainability. Other responsibilities include maintaining minimum viable expectation procedure templates and reporting control assurance results. The scope includes the following processes: Risk Acceptance, Category Managed Third Parties, Critical Activities, Issue Management, Governance Routines, Key Indicators, Required Training, Engagement and Relationship Manager performance, Third Party Performance, Business Group Assessments & Remediation, Unmanaged Third Party Spend Review, Third Party requirements with related policies and Third Party Compliance testing.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management or a combination of both
- Experience working with the Third Party Risk Management Program including managing third party engagements through the Third Party Risk Management lifecycle in the Third Party system of record (TRIMS).
- Experience with the development, implementation, and execution of process control design and process execution evaluations.
- Experience creating and maintaining user guides, job aides, or procedural documentation.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and proven ability to be adaptable to a dynamic work environment with multiple priorities and tight timelines
- Demonstrated competency with accurate verbal and written communications and the ability to present risk concepts in the right voice for the intended audience
- Strong prioritization and follow up skills
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.