Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operational Risk Consultant 4 - PVSI End-User Computing Tools Coordinator
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
This position will act as Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) End-User Computing Tools (EUCT) Coordinator for one or more PVSI lines of business and be responsible for coordinating and overseeing implementation and ongoing compliance of the End-User Computing Tools (EUCT) Risk Management Program and associated policies and procedures across PVSI.
The role will position the team to meet heightened expectations for strategic program evolution, proactive risk identification and remediation, and provide ability to apply oversight and credible challenge through all risk management processes (plan, identify and assess, control and mitigate, monitor and report, and test and validate) and across all PVSI business processes that rely on EUCTs.
In addition, the individual performing this role will interface with and influence senior business and risk leaders across PVSI, Corporate Risk, and other group control executive teams company-wide in relation to the EUCT Risk Management Program.
**Open to all locations within the Wells Fargo footprint
Other Desired Qualifications
- End-User Computing Tool (EUCT) Risk Management Program expertise
- Experience using the Computing Tool Registration and Monitoring (CTRAM) system
- Experience using Shared Risk Platform (SHRP) modules
- Successful track record providing advice and counsel to management on significant initiatives to improve risk management and internal controls
- Ability to communicate powerfully and prolifically to senior leaders and simplify the complex
- Ability to influence without direct authority, create and manage (while achieving results) large-scale change and influence people at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to execute effectively in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships with many business and functional areas
- Flexible and champion of change through the implementation of the risk target operating state, as well as acclimating to new management styles, leadership and move towards Proactive v/s Reactive risk management state
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups including executive management, regulatory examiners and internal auditors
- Certification in related risk field
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.