Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operational Risk Consultant 4
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Within Wells Fargo Compliance, the Enterprise Testing group is responsible for establishing and maintaining a consolidated Enterprise Testing program at the corporate level. Enterprise Testing is responsible for developing a common methodology and standards, providing governance and oversight, executing testing; and conducting horizontal reviews. Testing and validation teams are responsible for implementing the Enterprise Testing methodology and standards, and executing group- specific testing.
The Enterprise Functions T&V team is seeking candidates who will be responsible for performing risk-based control testing to assure compliance with major policy requirements applicable to Enterprise Information Security Management. These responsibilities will include risk-based control testing in accordance with the Operational Risk and Compliance Testing and Validation Standards and Procedures and will include usage of the Wells Fargo SHRP system.
This position reports directly to: Testing Manager.
Other key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Lead, plan and perform control testing within required timeframes and in accordance with established processes and procedures including the Operational Risk and Compliance Testing and Validation Standards
- Communicate major policy requirements testing process, status, and results to business and risk partners
- May lead larger more complex reviews than those led by less experienced specialists/consultants
- Design test scripts and identify accurate and complete populations for testing
- Evaluate and rate control design and performance
- Provide credible challenge and recommendations resulting from testing engagements to risk and business partners
- Consult with business to effectively manage change in ensuring adequate corrective actions are in place to ensure policy compliance
- Conduct quality reviews or peer reviews of review activity reports, workpapers and supporting documents, and system data
- May directly manage 1-2 specialists/consultants
Other Desired Qualifications
One or more of the following certifications is desired:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.