Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operational Risk Consultant 4
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The position will be responsible for supporting IT & Enterprise Functions Group Data Loss Prevention (DLP). This work involves remediation of data loss incidents identified by Enterprise DLP, as well as supporting the efforts to expand the DLP program by collaborating with a variety of LOB teams to identify critical information and understanding how data is accessed and used across a variety of technologies. The candidate may be asked to complete other related assignments as assigned.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong leadership, and the ability to: analyze and simplify complex information; be objective, capable of independent challenge; communicate effectively to various audiences, including management; influence stakeholders in collaborative environment without direct organizational authority; ability to manage multiple priorities at once; create partnerships and build a strong network of resources; and ability to compile, analyze, and interpret reporting; ability to work effectively across multiple lines of business; attention to detail; and strong organizational skills.
*The ideal locations are posted however; we will consider all Wells Fargo Major Hub Locations.**
Other Desired Qualifications
- 6+ years experience within an Enterprise Technology function or Technology Risk function with demonstrated knowledge of technology systems, applications, infrastructure, and emerging technology and associated risks in a business environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strategic ability to execute operational risk management programs.
- Broad and significant knowledge of technology and the associated challenges, risks, and required controls inherent in a complex federated environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Technology and Security risk framework - COBIT, FFIEC, NIST, ITIL, COSO, BASEL, and OCC Heightened Standards
- Proven prior experience in comprehensive risk ownership and accountability for the risk profile positioning.
- Track record of providing constructive challenge with appropriate issue escalation and offering solutions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive and lead organizational change
- Demonstrated ability to manage in a matrix environment both domestically and internationally
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of strategic elements of financial, operational, technical, and regulatory environments across a complex global services environment
- Ability to fluently articulate business strategy and operations; translating organizational strategies into clear objectives and business action Professional certifications such as CPA, CSCP, CRCM, CGEIT, CRISC, CITP, CISA, CISSP
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
CO-Denver: 1740 BROADWAY AVE - DENVER, CO
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.