Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operational Risk Consultant 4
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, Online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Enterprise Information Security (EIS) has the Information Security (IS) Education and Awareness team responsible for developing and supporting enterprise IS Education and Awareness initiatives. The Education and Awareness team executes the requirements in the Workforce Accountability Policy.
The Operational Risk Consultant will assist with creating control documentation, developing remediation plans, and reporting controls. This includes:
- Detailed understanding of the controls and supporting metrics aligned to the Workforce Accountability domain.
- Facilitate root cause analysis and remediation efforts for instances of non-adherence.
- Perform self-assurance activities and quality assurance to ensure key controls are working as designed and as intended.
- Additionally, the Operational Risk Consultant will provide statistical trending analysis on the metrics that support the Workforce Accountability domain.
- For instances of non-adherence:
- Facilitate root cause analysis by engaging Data Collection Process Owners, Asset Owners, EIT Partners, Group ISL partners, and Publicly Accessible Application Dashboard Application owners.
- Track Remediation Plans and provide a monthly update.
- Provide draft of Monthly Narrative (risk report).
- Facilitate continuous process improvement based on analysis to drive overall process maturity.
- Assist in on-boarding new controls to EIS Policy Adherence Monitoring & Reporting.
- Assist in the resolution of technical issues with the Publicly Accessible Application Dashboard.
- Ensure the evidence of the control is collected, stored, and readily available.
- Develop and perform quality assurance to ensure controls are working as designed and as intended.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.