Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Information Security Operational Risk Consultant 4
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Information Security Risk Platforms is responsible for the business ownership of the Information Security Risk automation solutions. The team supports the implementation and ongoing enhancements to the platform solutions. This team is responsible for the following:
- Providing Technical requirements for automation of Governance and Risk Processes
- Validating the design, and testing the builds for the Information security risk management tool on the RSA Archer platform and other related technologies.
- Lead requirements sessions, discussions and meetings with project stakeholders, process owners and the technical team.
- Participate in, and provide consulting and support for projects and initiatives.
- Manage changes and issues within the information security risk management tool.
- Implement testing strategies and methodologies - Lead and facilitate testing on various platforms.
- Act as lead during active project phases in various roles.
- Identify training opportunities; may provide input to the development of training materials and delivers training.
- Support the overall health of the platform and support initiatives for continuous improvement of the platform
- Lead project teams and may provide guidance to less experienced consultants.
- May directly lead 1-2 team members/consultants.
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.