Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR/HCM Systems Architect
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America’s diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock’ banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company’s customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
The Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) group provides technology solutions and support for Risk, Audit, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Corporate Properties, and Stakeholder Relations business lines.
In addition, EFT provides unique technology solutions and innovation for Wells Fargo Technology, Enterprise Shared Services, and Enterprise Data Management. This combined portfolio of applications and tools are continually engineered to meet the challenges of stability, security, scalability, and speed.
This role will be in Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) Architecture develops consistent architecture strategy and delivers safe, secure and consistent architecture solutions for all EFT supported business domains. EFT Architecture reduces technology risk by aligning EFT architecture solutions to architecture roadmap, enterprise principles, policies and standards.
* Knowledge of HR business processes, security frameworks, integration, data and analytics. With a proven track record of execution, the candidate must be able to deliver the technical solutions and artifacts by defining a clear vision of desired outcomes tied to business needs.
* Background in and strong understanding of broad HR processes and systems architecture and data flow.
Extensive knowledge of best-practice business process and technologies for HR functions, focusing on Architecture and Integration to legacy based systems.
* Apply hands-on subject matter expertise in architecture best practices and partner with IT and business partners to comprehend pain points, prioritize requirements, and identify opportunities to improve capabilities and processes as well as gain efficiency by leveraging HCM i.e. Workday and service layer i.e. Service Now functionality.
* Provide architecture leadership to project teams and product owners tied to enhancements and new functionality
* Ability to collaborate with a team of architects to create and implement solution architecture components while working closely with LOB partners, CTOs and Application managers.
* Assist in the creation of architectural artifacts for key technology initiatives across the HR domain. Assist with the design of data solutions in accordance with Data Management policies and Enterprise Data Blueprints. Influence the application owners to ensure alignment with the data architecture.
* Conducts complex technology and system assessments for architecture solutions
* Ensures applications adhere to established Wells Fargo standards, policies, methodologies and industry best practices.
* Participates in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy.
* Stays abreast of emerging technologies and capabilities in order to prepare and respond to customer needs and expectations.
* Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 10+ years in an architect role in a Corporate environment of a similar size/complexity
- Extensive experience as a Solution Architect for Human Capital Management (HCM)(Workday / Oracle / SAP).
- 5+ years of Human Capital Management (HCM)(Workday / Oracle / SAP) technical skills (Web Services API, EIB, Studio).
- 5+ years of experience developing Human Capital Management (HCM)(Workday / Oracle / SAP) Integrations with internal and external consumers.
- 5+ years of advanced Human Capital Management (HCM)(Workday / Oracle / SAP) configuration experience
- 5+ years of data aggregation, data warehousing and reporting experience
- 3+ years of experience on large scale system implementations. HR HCM technology domain preferred.
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Workday consultant or client pro-certified in two or more of the following areas: Core HR, Advanced report writing, or Studio/Advanced Integrations
- ServiceNow general platform experience and specifically the ServiceNow HR module.
- Experience influencing management on technical or business solutions
- Experience with a wide application of technical principles, practices, and procedures to multiple applications or a component family
- Technical architecture experience with a large enterprise financial institution
- Experience participating on scrum teams and delivering architecture solutions as part of an Agile project delivery methodology
- Deep technical and significant business expertise will be essential, as will be accomplished leadership in a matrixed environment of internal and external partners, and suppliers.
- Extensive experience in architecting SaaS solutions - integration, security, network, platform architecture.
- Practical knowledge related to Business Architecture principles.
- A strong business orientation combined with strong IT technical skills.
- Proven ability to manage complex vendor, supplier, and sub-contractor relationships.
- Proven ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment.
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building abilities.
- Proven delivery application portfolios inclusive of SaaS technologies and on-prem solutions.
- Ability to support a significant transformation in the business technology platforms.
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
GA-Atlanta: 171 17th St Nw - Atlanta, GA
GA-Atlanta: 1100 Abernathy Road - Atlanta, GA
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.