Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Employee Relations Senior Consultant Conduct Management Enterprise Investigations Team
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk.
The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company
We have an exciting opportunity available to join the Conduct Management Enterprise Investigations Team as an Employee Relations Senior Consultant.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Handling complex employee relations issues or concerns (e.g., investigations related to alleged discrimination, harassment, or retaliation, etc.) consistent with Company protocol and in a timely fashion.
- Counsel and assisting team members and all levels of management with team member or management issues.
- Recommending or taking appropriate actions to correct problems
- Exercising judgment and providing analysis involving extremely complex and diverse employee relations problems grounded in in-depth review of company policy and procedures, employment law legislation and other intangible variance factors.
- Engaging in strategy to design and help implement proactive programs and plans related to minimize employee relations risk.
- Partnering with Human Resources, senior management, Legal Counsel, Compliance, EAS, Corporate Employee Relations, Conduct Management, and other Corporate Resources as appropriate on sensitive employee relations issues.
- May provide direction to other Employee Relations consultants, Investigators, and/or HR professionals as appropriate
Conduct Management is a centralized team within Corporate Risk. Conduct Management has enterprise-wide responsibilities that include case intake (including EthicsLine), triage, research, and investigations related to potential team member misconduct. These functions are supported by reporting and analytics capability, training, ethics and ethics advisory, and relationship management support for the front line.
Important Reminders When Applying:
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo.
Location: Phoenix, AZ and Portland, OR. May be flexible to other locations. Please post to the associated job opening for this same job if located in Charlotte/Atlanta; Dallas/San Antonio; Minneapolis/MN
- Multiple Hiring Managers. Position will report to any one of the ER Managers across the team(s) that have an open position(s).
- May extend or close down posting depending on number of candidates
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience with conducting investigations
- 4+ years of experience consulting on human resources policies and processes
- 4+ years of experience consulting on state and federal employment laws
- Experience using a case management system
- Experience interviewing multiple parties within a case
- Ability to create detailed, lengthy documentation for complex cases
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave - Portland, OR
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
HUMAN RESOURCES/HUMAN RESOURCES
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.