Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Employee Relations Consultant-Dispute Resolutions
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements people strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, finance, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our operating foundation is based on our ability to operate efficiently, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the EthicsLine/Dispute Resolution team in Allegations and Disputes consulting with managers and team members.
As an Employee Relations Consultant on the EthicsLine/Dispute Resolution team, you will be responsible for the communication, guidance and education of core and common Employee Relations (ER)/HR policies. You will provide support and consultation that champions company policy, vision and values, while maintaining a focus on risk mitigation. Individuals within this position have an adaptable approach in order to consult with a variety of leadership personalities, communication styles and expectations. This position acts as an independent, confidential resource providing clients with analysis of facts, conclusions and recommendations as appropriate.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Provide counsel and assistance to team members and all levels of management on ER issues.
- Conduct dispute reviews to include corrective action and performance reviews
- Provides front-line support in the prevention, investigation, resolution, and referral of ER problems.
- Maintain accurate, timely, and required documentation of activities to ensure quality employee relations records and metrics.
- Collaborates with other centers of excellence such as HR Business Partners, the Law Department, and/or Internal Investigations.
- Exercise sound judgment and expertise within broadly defined policies and practices.
- Recommends or takes appropriate actions to address concerns as needed.
- Identification and analysis of ER issues, of a diverse scope, that require in-depth review of Wells Fargo policies and labor law legislation.
- Maintain ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage competing priorities.
- Consult and build relationships with all levels of team members.
- Help research ER trends and issues.
Location: Phoenix, AZ or Portland ,OR or Denver, CO. Must be within region in order to commute to onsite work location when necessary. Relocation assistance is not available for these positions.
**Note: Multiple Hiring Managers. Position will report to any one of the ER Managers across the team(s) that have an open position(s).
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of Human Resources Help Desk (HRHD), PeopleSoft, and virtual technology
- Experience using a case management system
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
CO-Denver: 1740 Broadway - Denver, CO
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave - Portland, OR
HUMAN RESOURCES/HUMAN RESOURCES
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.