Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Employee Relations Consultant - ER Solutions
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements people strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, finance, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our operating foundation is based on our ability to operate efficiently, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the ER Solutions team consulting with managers and team members.
As an Employee Relations Consultant on the ER Solutions Team, you will be responsible for the communication, guidance and education of core and common Employee Relations (ER)/HR policies. You will provide support and consultation that champions company policy, vision and values, while maintaining a focus on risk mitigation. This role also requires an adaptable approach in order to consult with a variety of leadership personalities, communication styles and expectations. This position acts as an independent, confidential resource providing clients with analysis of facts, conclusions and recommendations as appropriate.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provide counsel and assistance to team members and all levels of management on ER issues.
- Maintain accurate, timely, and required documentation of activities to ensure quality employee relations records and metrics.
- Help research ER trends and issues.
- Collaborates with other centers of excellence such as HR Business Partners, the Law Department, and/or Internal Investigations.
- Routinely exercises judgment within broadly defined policies and practices.
- Recommends or takes appropriate actions to address concerns as needed.
- Provides front-line support in the prevention, investigation, resolution, and referral of ER problems.
- Identification and analysis of ER issues, of a diverse scope, that require in-depth review of Wells Fargo policies and labor law legislation.
- Maintain ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage competing priorities.
- Exercise sound judgment and expertise within broadly defined policies and practices.
- Conduct dispute reviews to include corrective action and performance reviews.
- Consult and build relationships with all levels of team members.
**Note: Multiple openings across the ER Solutions team available supporting all of Wells Fargo’s lines of business and support functions.
Important Reminders When Applying:
- Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of Human Resources Help Desk (HRHD), PeopleSoft, and virtual technology
- Experience using a case management system
HUMAN RESOURCES/HUMAN RESOURCES
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.