Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EIS Operational Risk Consultant 4
at Wells Fargo
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of intelligent and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
ENTERPRISE INFORMATION SECURITY:
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle. Enterprise Information Security’s vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, Enterprise Information Security protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. Enterprise Information Security is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
The Enterprise Information Security Front Line Risk Management team is responsible for first line of defense risk management for Enterprise Information Security risk-generating activities. This team implements and governs a comprehensive first line risk strategy and program for Enterprise Information Security, monitors adherence to risk appetite, and ensures daily operations align with sound risk management practices. The team is responsible for identifying, assessing, controlling, mitigating, monitoring, and reporting of risks within Enterprise Information Security risk-generating activities. The team also executes against Corporate Risk policies and frameworks for each applicable risk type including information management/records management risk. The Enterprise Information Security Front Line Risk Management has a newly created position for an operational risk consultant who will implement risk management practices to ensure that the Enterprise Information Security organization is in adherence with the Wells Fargo Information Management Program and Records Management Policy and other enterprise risk policies as applicable. This operational risk consultant will ensure that the organization is properly managing records and information throughout their lifecycle including secure destruction. This individual will be the "group records coordinator" for Enterprise Information Security and will partner with records coordinators across the organization to ensure that retention and destruction of records is being appropriately managed. This individual will also be responsible for assessing adherence to other operational risk policies as applicable and for providing recommended actions to management.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS):
- Analyzes and translates Corporate Risk policies into actionable processes and procedures and oversees implementation across the organization
- Assesses Enterprise Information Security’s adherence with enterprise risk policies and reports aggregated results and recommended actions to management
- Proactively monitors for on-going adherence to enterprise policies and provides review and feedback for newly enacted or proposed policy changes
- Interacts effectively across the organization including management while demonstrating the ability to build strong relationships with business partners
- Partners with business unit leaders and provides operational risk expertise regarding Corporate Risk policy and framework requirements
- Facilitates large group efforts, drives consensus, and resolves conflicts between security and business objectives
- Adapts to change while prioritizing effectively and delivering high quality work in tight timeframes
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through our many locations, ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking. To learn more, Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo risk management practices over multiple lines of business and/or the independent risk management
- Demonstrated ability to assess risk metrics and trends to proactively identify issues as well as recommend and implement solutions to mitigate the risk
- Knowledge and understanding of eGRC tools, such as Archer, that enable reporting and issue management
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.