Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Systems Consultant 6 - HR Data Management and Analytics Team
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Data Management and Analytics Team is part of the broader Human Resources Technology team within Enterprise Functions Technology. The team supports data management, distribution and analytics for Corporate HR and Enterprise consumers. We are currently seeking a Senior Business Systems Consultant to join our team supporting aspects of ITIL Service and Application Management for our application portfolio.
* Event Management leveraging tools to monitor application health and batch processing status.
* Incident/Problem Management including incident triage and root cause analysis.
* Environment, Release and Deployment Release Management to ensure environments are available to support our Software Development Life Cycle.
* Driving SDLC Automation adoption and implementation.
* Ensuring compliance to Enterprise Standards including security, access, hardware and software currency.
* Driving operational improvements to increase service delivery efficiency and business partner satisfaction.
* Managing application configurations.
* Providing effective operational communications.
Note: Charlotte is the preferred location.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with Human Resources applications used in large corporate environment
NC-Charlotte: 8740 Research Dr - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.