WellAge Senior Communities
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Office Manager/HR Administrator
at WellAge Senior Communities
- Are you passionate about managing multiple priorities?
- Do you naturally love numbers and see patterns within numbers?
- Are you an individual that takes responsibility and follows through on details?
- Do you get excited working as a high-performing individual and part of a high performing team?
- Do you naturally connect with and build relationships with people?
WellAge Senior Communities is a dynamic senior housing organization with recognized healthcare expertise leading our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care communities. We bring high quality service delivery to our residents and value-driven management outcomes to the business.
Our name, WellAge, reflects our commitment to creating environments and services to promote our residents aging well and remaining active doing the things they love and enjoy. Each community is designed to create a purposeful life and engaging life experiences.
We offer you competitive pay, a great benefits package, opportunities for growth and an engaging culture. Join our team today!
The Business Office Manager/HR Administrator role is a key part of the organization. The person in this role will maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable, payroll, payroll records and taxes, bank deposits, daily census records and reports, and monthly, quarterly and annual reports as documentation for balance sheets, profit and loss statements, various tax returns, and cost reimbursements.
- Prepare staff payroll and submit to payroll system
- Assist Executive Director with development of annual administrative budget
- Keep financial records current
- Pay bills and take discounts offered
- Make bank deposits
- Pay taxes (when required)
- Supply requested information to owner, President/CEO, accounting firms, auditors, etc.
- Prepare accounting reports
- Maintain vendor files
- Collect accounts receivable and prevent past due accounts
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports and summaries (as needed)
- Work with third party payers
- Provide information to auditors annually
- Build relationships with all levels within the organization
- Collaborate with internal personnel and external partners
- Empower, guide and develop team members
- Work to create a cohesive and high performing team
- Build a strong image and represent the department across the organization
- Help create an environment that encourages safe behavior and quality performance through commitment to education, awareness, and employee involvement
- Human Resources administration and supportive functions
- Employee relations
- Support the management of HR operations including recruiting, selection, hiring, orienting, onboarding, training and coaching
- Documentation, reporting and analysis
- Assemble and monitor personnel files
- Work with the Executive Director to ensure coordination of move-ins (paperwork), move-outs, and day to day administration needs of the residents are met
- Assist in collection and recording expenses for residents
- Assemble resident administrative files
- Update census report daily
- Attend in-service educations within the community
- Maintain professional confidentiality
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Typing and telephone skills, use of calculators, computers, familiarity with chart of accounts, basic bookkeeping skills, tax reports, human resource guidelines, financial reports, government agencies that relate to finances (Department of Labor and Internal Revenue Service), and W-2, W-4, and 1099 Forms
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma required; two (2) years college coursework in bookkeeping, accounting and/or finance (preferred)
- Three (3) years bookkeeping experience required; payroll, office management and HR experience (preferred)