Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Intern - Summer Internship Program
at Webster Bank
145 Bank Street-NH501
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
As an intern at Webster Bank, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with Webster bankers to gain valuable experience, knowledge and skills. Every internship opportunity is structured to provide you with a meaningful experience and broad exposure to our lines of business and corporate functions.
- Lead development of external recruiting site for Summer Intern and Early Career Rotational programs
- Coordinate execution of Summer Intern Program events
- Assist in Talent Acquisition end to end recruiting cycle activities
- Contribute to various HR related projects and processes in support of HR's overall goals and objectives
- Current undergraduate or graduate student and legally eligible to work in the U.S.; Preferred: 2-4 years college experience majoring in HR, organizational psychology, business management or related area of study
- Interest in banking/financial services industry
- Resourceful, enthusiastic and proactive
- Ability to exercise initiative and good judgement
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Diligent, dependable and self-motivated
- Must possess high ethical standards and ability to maintain confidentiality of all data and files