Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Business Partner
at Webster Bank
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
The HR Business Partner provides strategic and tactical HR support to LOBs within Community Bank. Works directly with mid-level leadership teams and HR COE'S to design and deliver value-added HR solutions. Effectively executes employee relations, talent management, performance management, communications, compensation, employee engagement, and HR analytics within their assigned client group(s).
* Develops and implements strategies to attract, develop and retain top talent.
* Works with the HR Manager and team and consults with business unit leaders to ensure that HR programs, practices, and processes are executed effectively.
* Provides employee relations coaching and counsel for managers to ensure consistency of practice and policy interpretation, as well as mitigate legal risk.
* Helps maximize the effectiveness of performance management; understands and leverages the linkage of business strategy, individual performance goals, and compensation.
* Serves as a subject matter expert in the area of retention and employee engagement.
* Effectively leverages HR Analytics to help drive effective LOB decisions on HR matters.
* Effectively utilizes HR COE's identify and share client group business needs; assists in the communication and facilitation of compensation, benefits, training, talent management, performance management and other centralized HR services.
* · BS required -- Business, Finance or related field
* · SPHR or PHR certification a plus
*Human Resources knowledge and/or experience and the areas of employee development, talent management, employee relations, employee engagement, broad-base and incentive compensation, performance management, and HR analytics.
* Ability to interact and influence others effectively at all levels of the organization.
* Strong facilitation and problem solving skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability/preference to work in a full multi-tasking environment
* Strong partnering, collaboration skills
* Ability to "push back" on client groups as appropriate *