Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Webster Bank
145 Bank Street-NH501
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
An opportunity to become a critical member of an evolving team that is redefining the way data and technology can add value for our organization! The HR Technology team is in the midst of evolving its use of technology, maximizing existing systems while coordinating the onboarding of new ones, to improve banker experience, enhance the deployment of HR resources, and provide enhanced insights to leadership.
The primary focus of this position is the support and maintenance of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) in addition to other systems and projects supported by the HR Technology team. This individual serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS Analyst also supports HRIS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Serve as administrator of HR Technology systems, including ADP Vantage (Core, Payroll, Time, Recruitment, Benefits, Talent Management, etc...).
- Provide system support for the Open Enrollment, Performance Management, Compensation Planning, and other activity cycles.
- Provide support for HR including, but not limited to, problem resolution and performing scheduled activities and tasks.
- Optimize and streamline current functionalities including business process, security, reports, dashboards and other employee self-service enhancements.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix including documentation of process and results.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports and/or queries utilizing appropriate/existing reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain system infrastructure and data integrity.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll). Use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Perform and document regular testing and system auditing processes to ensure key processes function as designed.
- Support the evaluation, requirements gathering, implementation, and training plan for new systems and technologies.
- Interface directly with stakeholders to understand evolving technology needs and find solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of HRIS/HCM platform experience.
- Working experience with both MS Excel and Word.
- Understanding of database design, structure, functions and processes.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills required.
- Ability to perform complex technical tasks while maintaining an understanding of strategy and purpose.
- A service attitude and the ability to partner directly with internal stakeholders, leaders, and support areas
- A passion for progress.
- A proven track record of a desire to learn - both in core job functions and in general.