VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Training Manager - Remote
at VXI Global Solutions
VXI Global Solutions is a leading provider of business process and information technology outsourcing offering comprehensive services to its clients. Our company specializes in call center and BPO services, software development, quality assurance testing, and infrastructure outsourcing. Headquartered in the United States, VXI employs 30,000 people around the world including locations in U.S, China, the Philippines and Jamaica.
VXI creates custom solutions in business-to-business and business-to-consumer applications which allow clients to achieve success in their market goals. VXI applications leverage emerging and classic communication channels. Services range from complete call center services, to maintaining applications, to building solutions using superior tools and technologies.
Our Values and Culture
Excellence: Be the best in what we do. Provide the best product and the most innovative solutions to our customers. Strive for excellence. Hire and develop the best.
Integrity: Say what needs to be said with respect. Tell the truth. Maintain honesty in every partnership. Be prepared for full disclosure. Manage expectations realistically. Practice personal and collective accountability.
Teamwork: Agree on a shared vision and work together for a common goal. Treat each co-worker as a customer. Value and recognize diversity. Support and encourage communication. Learn from experiences. Reinforce ideas positively. Challenge each other professionally. Provide structure and leadership. Respect each other. Practice personal and collective accountability.
Reporting directly to the Director of Administration Services for our BPO/ Call Centre Operations. The Training Manager will help to develop organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcome. Identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the company. The objective is to enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work. The Training Manager will manage a team of Trainers and Training Team Leads, coordinating, designing, delivering, scheduling and evaluating training which focuses on but is not limited to sales, customer service, technical support, upskilling,clientrequired training (voice, email and chat), new hire orientation and soft skills. You will also be expected to deliver leadership development training to new and existing employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, plans, and implements corporate training programs, policies, and procedures.
- Researches new training techniques and suggests/implements enhancements to existing digital communications account training programs.
- Leads and directs a team of Trainers and Assistant Trainers
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. This includes adult learning theories.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish internal and external goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks to include administrative and needs for internal and external customers.
- Successfully coach Trainers to meet KPIs and strengthen sales and customer service skills
- Manage and coordinate client training (upskilling and refresher) e.g. content, trainer allocation, schedule roll out with Operations
- Identify Trainers, Training Team Leads, SMEs (Trainers), SMEs (Nesting) to be certified in collaboration with departments heads locally and globally
- Monitor, coaches, tracks and evaluate trainees performance throughout the duration of the training up to and including nesting before being endorsed onto the Production Floor
- Manage the Co-ownership with Operations, of trainee performance 30 days after classroom instruction ensuring the Trainers receive regular feedback and corrective coaching
- Develop, coach, mentor members of the Training Team creating development plans and providing performance feedback
- Overall responsibility for all trainees while in training and nesting until successfully endorsed onto the production e.g. coaching, monitoring attendance, payroll questions etc. (including dismissal in conjunction with Human Resources)
- Management of Training Administration and Reporting including but limited to, completion of Scorecard, Payroll, Peak Book, Mass Transfer form to Ops, Complete Class attrition report. Complete daily End of Day report (EOD). Follow up with Login requests. Test logins once received, Create Logins for Training Simulator.
- Collaborate and partner with other departments e.g. HR, Talent Acquisition, Finance, IT, Operations, Customer Experience, Facilities, QA, WFM, PMO, Client Services and the Global Organization equivalents
- As needed, assists in coordinating schedules with the Operations and other departments
- Willing and able to adjust schedule to meet client needs and requirements
- Audits and inspects documents and processes required by clients
- Willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time (as needed)
- 4-year degree in Operations or Education or a related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in a call center or similar business environment
- Experience in managing digital communications accounts and lines of business (LOBs) in an Operations, QA or Training Department
- At least 2 years of experience in managing and leading a training team
- At least 2 years of trainer delivery experience
- Experience in working within a Global Organization and working with multiple departments both local and overseas and international time zones
- Understanding of e-learning techniques and adult learning principles
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Data metrics - experience in creating KPIs, SLAs and analyzing data
- Significant experience in building, motivating and coaching employees
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Creative thinker and Solutions orientated
- Ability to work within strict time frames and deadlines
- Able to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment
- Flexible with schedule to accommodate working in a 24x7 environment and international time zones
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent. Management reserves the right to make amendments to said job description at any time.
Thank you for applying, the screening and selection process can be a lengthy process which means it may take some time for us to respond. If you are successful in the screening and selection process you will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working with VXI!