VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Training Leader of North America
at VXI Global Solutions
US Based Training Leader
VXI Global Solutions LLC is a leading provider of business process and IT outsourcing offering comprehensive services to its clients. Headquartered in downtown Los Angeles, VXI employs over 40,000 people around the world including locations in the U.S., Central America, Europe, China and the Philippines.
At VXI, we are guided by our Values of Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Agility and Inventiveness.
Teamwork: Agree on a shared vision and work together for a common goal. Treat each co-worker as a customer. Value and recognize diversity. Support and encourage communication. Learn from experiences. Reinforce ideas positively. Challenge each other professionally. Provide structure and leadership. Respect each other. Practice personal and collective accountability.
Integrity:Say what needs to be said with respect. Tell the truth. Maintain honesty in every partnership. Be prepared for full disclosure. Manage expectations realistically. Practice personal and collective accountability.
Excellence:Be the best in what we do. Provide the best product and the most innovative solutions to our customers. Strive for excellence. Hire and develop the best.
Agility: We’re responsive and receptive to ever-changing markets and technologies, and possess the flexibility to scale from start-up to enterprise size challenges.
Inventiveness: We believe in the power of curiosity and experimentation, and never stop asking if things can be better.
The Training Leader of North America will provide critical support for our US Training Department. This position reports directly to the SVP OPS Americas. You will be directly responsible for the culture and engagement within the call center by ensuring direct reports are properly managed and developed to effectively support the site. This position requires a strategic player who knows how and when to be tactical, and a game-changer who is not afraid to roll-up his/her sleeves to get the job done in a fast paced environment.
Your Day to Day:
· Oversee, influence, and lead strategic learning and development initiatives across the enterprise, focusing heavily on a new hire learning experience.
- Anticipate and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure alignment between client and company plans and strategy.
- Understanding of curriculum content and placement for new hire learning. To include audit and review for improvements to drive improved new hire performance
· Develop, grow, and maintain a positive employee experience, increase employee capabilities and job satisfaction while ensuring that we uphold our standards and surpass the expectations of our clients.
· Develop and adjust Training Plans by allocating resources, assigning responsibilities, coordinating, communicating, and participating in the activities necessary to achieve training and company goals.
· Strategic vision and experience in anticipating and solving for learning gaps and needs.
· Implement coaching sessions and mentorship programs to establish a culture of continuous learning
· Perform skills gap analyses to identify training needs per department, team and individual
- Familiarity with the methods and principles for designing programs to teach, train and instruct both groups and individuals, including the means of assessing the effects of training
· Lead and direct audits in order to improve business processes and activities.
· Conduct reviews with Clients and Management Team to evaluate lessons learned and ensure best practices are integrated into day to day performance..
· Maintain constant and open communication with all stakeholders both internal and external
· Ensure that VXI is represented well to internal clients (our employees), external clients (and their customers), and the community at large.
To Be Successful, You Must:
· Be a natural leader who can energize multiple teams in an environment of change and growth.
· Have experience organizing and executing training activities in a fast paced BPO environment
· Have experience successfully managing training in call center(s)/campaigns in excess of 750+ new hires/new hire classes.
- Knowledge of current and planned technology capabilities in business, as well as awareness of a variety of training delivery modes (Instructor-Led, Computer-Based, blended, webinar)
· Have the ability to contribute in a global process driven environment
· Have an advanced understanding and competency in Call Center Training discipline.
· A self-starter able to facilitate strategic discussion to move business forward.
· Have experience using Microsoft Project, Outlook, and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs.
· Possess excellent verbal, written, andpresentation skills.
· Have the ability to deliver persuasive, confident and articulate communication across all levels internally and externally.
· Possess excellent judgment/problem solving skills.
· Have excellent interpersonal, organizational, mediation, and negotiation skills, and be recognized as a natural influencer with an ability to find creative solutions to deliver business plan targets.
The Education/Experience Required:
· Bachelor’s degree desired
· 5+ years in a Contact Center Operations Management role with a demonstrated ability to lead people and gain results.
· Experience as a Training leader highly preferred.
· Ability to travel 50% plus (When we start traveling again)