VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
at VXI Global Solutions
VXI - Home of the Referral For Life Employee Referral Program
? Each referral hired will earn you $20 per pay period up to Five (5) referrals PLUS your friend earns $20 per pay period just for being referred for as long as you both remain actively employed with VXI.
Scope of Responsibility:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is the first point of contact for all prospective hourly employees. In this role, s/he will act as liaison between the prospective employee, the Recruiting Team and Hiring Managers while ensuring that the candidate experience is positive and productive.
What your days will look like:
- Leverage online recruiting resources, social media outlets, and in-house Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to identify qualified candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Prescreen all applicants by utilizing pre-approved questions and assessing candidates’ schedule availability.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Schedule phone, video and in-person interviews for Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
- Escort all prospective employees to (and from) the Recruiting Office.
- Ensure candidates complete applications, and administer computer-based skills testing prior to Talent Acquisitions interview.
- Assist with Employment Offer Letter distribution.
- Initiate Background Check process and schedule applicant drug testing and help to ensure that results are received prior to confirming employment start date.
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation of all recruiting activities including the Employee Referral Bonus program.
- Provide recruiting administrative support as needed by ensuring candidate files and ATS are complete and current.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques.
- Work with Talent Acquisitions, Client Services and Candidates to provide status updates.
- Suggest creative means to attract top quality talent.
- Schedule and attend job/career fairs and networking events to represent VXI and prospect for potential talent.
- Take a process improvement approach to document/work flow.
- Proactively seek out and complete project work that is beneficial for the organization, as well as personal development.
- Assist in the coordination of travel, transportation and accommodation of prospective employees as needed.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with colleges and universities as a source to generate qualified applicants.
Hands-on, real world experience
A great work environment
Exposure to Fortune 500 companies
Company subsidized medical, dental and vision benefits
Free Parking in downtown parking garage
Paid Time Off
Be fun and energetic with a good sense of humor
Enjoy working with people and leaving your footprint while positively impacting people’s lives.
Effective oral & written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
Computer skills, ability to create documents and reports using Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Must have experience working with an ATS.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Ability to function in a fast paced high volume facility
Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution
Detail oriented with consistent follow-up practices and customer focus.
Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, and able to meet deadlines.
Strict adherence to confidentiality and high ethical standards.
Motivated by challenging and thought provoking work with a strong desire to learn and progress.
Take initiative and think independently, effectively prioritize tasks, ensure deadlines are consistently met.
Experience with auditing and maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
Ability to execute detailed tasks utilizing specific instructions and/or general directions using proactive problem-solving skills.
Ability to exercise poise, tactfulness, diplomacy, and strong interpersonal skills when handling sensitive and confidential matters.
Must have experience with database administration.
Education and Work Experience
1-2 years of Recruiting experience administrative support within a call center, staffing agency or high volume recruiting environment.
High School Diploma/ GED required, college degree preferred.