VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner - Recruiter
at VXI Global Solutions
We value growth.
Choosing VXI means you grow with us. Steadily through the years, we have built a legacy of strength that encompasses 23,000 seats across 34 locations worldwide. With a strong vision and a commitment to putting people first, VXI is where you want your career.
We put a premium on relationships.
Our people stay with us for years and years, largely due to the fact that we don’t consider them employees - for us, they’re family. Joining VXI, you surround yourself with people who encourage you to be your very best, people who respect your opinion and help you focus to make the most out of your career.
We help you take charge of your career.
With our people-first philosophy, your growth is part of our culture. So we’ll give you access to continuous learning opportunities and the right set of tools to help you manage your growth. As our business expands, you’ll get the chance to work on challenging yet rewarding experiences that you’ll be able to harness throughout your career.
Embrace your future with VXI. Be part of an exciting, dynamic, ever growing and truly global organization today.
The Talent Acquisition Business Partner (Recruiter) for VXI is responsible for driving all aspects of the talent relationship management process for high volume, internal movement and exempt positions. This will involve full cycle recruiting (screening, scheduling, interviewing, testing, managing the hiring manager relationship, negotiating, employment branding, benefit and culture questions, follow through after the candidate is hired).
Knowledge Skills and Abilities you will need to succeed
Source and identify quality candidates to Hiring Managers based on knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Manage job requisition and job description development
- Acquire a thorough understanding of job requisition / description for required competencies, skills, knowledge required of successful applicants
Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources.
- Document research methods so they may be shared with other recruiting team members
- Share best practices with the TA team on new internet sites, blogs, networking groups, Social Media sites etc.
- Develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline using research, networking, database mining, etc. for prospective applicants
- Manage referral sources
- Use a variety of technical tools to identify and attract a high qualified pool of candidates
Work with recruiting team to screen, assess, and qualify applicants through the use of qualifying interviewing techniques and skill assessment testing.
- Use of Behavioral Based Interview techniques in screening and qualifying applicants
- Create Behavioral Based Interviewing and Prescreening questions
- Completion of employment applications - analyze the information provided on application
ATS (applicant tracking system) Maintenance
- Enter and maintain candidate information into applicant tracking system on a daily basis
- Generate recruitment metric reports both manually and using applicant tracking system
- Create, file and maintain filing system for resumes, applications and miscellaneous paperwork
- Applicant maintenance/dispositioning
Manage Client Hiring Manager Relationships
- Provide Hiring Manager with updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity
- Work with Hiring Manager to determine best fit candidates, coordinate interviews, receive timely feedback and present/manage offers
- Conduct recruitment related meetings as needed
Manage Offer Negotiation process
- Work with Hiring Managers and make offer recommendations to close on selected candidates
- Present offers and conduct offer negotiations with candidates
- Participate in onboarding tasks as needed (i.e. offer letter submittals, final paperwork, background, drug test completion)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of recruiting experience required
- Experience in at least two to three industries to include high volume call center averaging 25 hires per week
Required Technical/ Functional Skills
- Internet experience including job boards, job posting and networking
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing a variety of recruitment strategies to include cold calling and direct sourcing
- Understanding of recruiting metrics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team and candidates
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility
- Strong customer orientation
- Experience working within various applicant-tracking systems (ATS)
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information such as job descriptions, business articles, etc.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, executives, candidates and the public
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Works effectively and collaboratively in a team environment