VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at VXI Global Solutions
VXI is guided by our Values:Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Agility and Inventiveness.
The Lead Trainer will provide on-boarding training for the newest members of our teams and work with veteran Sales and Customer Service Associates to improve performance. Through education, observation, coaching and motivation, the Trainer will ensure achievement of individual, team, and sales department objectives. The ideal candidate will possess a fun-natured, enthusiastic, and motivational personality, capable of thriving in a fast-paced and dynamic sales environment. This position requires extensive call center/contact training, curriculum development, and adult learning experience. The Trainer will report directly to the Sr. Training Manager
- Competitive salary
- Paid Training
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental Vision)
- Fun Work Environment
- Full-time Employment
- Abundant Advancement Opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities You’ll Need to Succeed
- Facilitate classroom style training on products, sales and customers service techniques, enhancements, etc. for all new and tenured associates as needed.
- Develop and maintain training tools, including worksheets, templates, databases and reports
- Facilitate role play sessions
- Manage testing and performance for all sales new hires while in training
- Monitor trainees' knowledge before and after training to help determine follow-up training required
- Utilize established curriculum and assist in developing new educational materials
- Expert in classroom management and controlling class agent behaviors to improve the learning environment.
- Be the subject matter expert and handle calls related to your training alongside your trainees as required.
- Maintain perspective on system functionality, call flow, content, quality assurance, challenges and opportunities. Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and maintain a strategic training plan which supports performance objectives and addresses identified gaps in skills and competencies.
- Conducts call monitoring observations on a regular basis for all new hire and tenured team members.
- Provides individual coaching and motivation to trainees on progress and performance. Ensures seamless transition to the Call Center production floor.
- Identifies and analyzes employee performance problems, determines on-going training needs, and implements solutions.
- Manage all aspects of the training program including planning, design, development, implementation, delivery and evaluation.
- Coaches and reinforces front-line employees and leadership in applying skills learned in training.
- Ensure training effectiveness by leveraging adult learning and instructional design methodologies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Other Things We Look For
- A successful track record of sales training experience with a Minimum 2 years of training experience in a call center setting with 6 weeks or longer of curriculum
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Embrace a customer-focused and results-driven environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be able to adapt training materials to changes in sales and customer environments
- Possess strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent problem solving, decision making, and research/analytical skills
- Display exceptional professionalism in appearance and behavior
- Understanding of various training methodologies and techniques, with an emphasis in sales
- Professional, positive and energetic demeanor
- Proven ability to give feedback and coaching on performance
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong Internet and computer literacy skills in MSFT Word, Excel, Outlook, Access
- High School Diploma/GED
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Exemplary Attendance Records with Previous Employers.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen upon offer