VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Generalist
at VXI Global Solutions
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
Are you an HR Leader who is ready to join a dynamic global company that’s prepared for explosive growth in our Tucson, AZ location? Then you should join our VXI team as an HR Generalist for our Tucson, AZ location!
Thanks to a team of more than 30,000 people worldwide, VXI Global Solutions (VXI) is a leading provider of business process and information technology outsourcing services for companies around the world. We specialize in call center and BPO services, software development, quality assurance testing, and infrastructure outsourcing. Our Tucson site is currently the 2nd largest site in North America with over 700 employees! We are excited and poised for considerable additional growth in 2019.
VXI is a Values driven organization. A few of our core values are:
Excellence: Be the best in what we do. Provide the best product and the most innovative solutions to our customers. Strive for excellence. Hire and develop the best. Career opportunities are in our DNA.
Integrity: Say what needs to be said with respect. Tell the truth. Maintain honesty in every partnership. Be prepared for full disclosure. Manage expectations realistically. Practice personal and collective accountability. Our business is PEOPLE FIRST.
Teamwork: Agree on a shared vision and work together for a common goal. Treat each co-worker as a customer. Value and recognize diversity. Support and encourage communication. Learn from experiences. Reinforce ideas positively. Challenge each other professionally. Provide structure and leadership. Respect each other. Practice personal and collective accountability.
· Conduct new employee onboarding sessions
· Process New Hire paperwork
· Provide exceptional customer service, follow up and follow through to our employees
· Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves of absence, benefits and compensation questions, and help resolve any issues that arise
· Promote HR initiatives to create an efficient and positive work environment
· Process unemployment claims
· Process employee separations
· Process and track employee leaves of absence and ADA accommodations
· Partner with the Operations teams on employee engagement and retention activities
· Document and handle employee concerns in an efficient, professional manner
· Work with the Operations teams and assist with supervisor training and development as needed
· Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
· Have knowledge of all state and federal labor laws and ensure compliance
· Performs other related duties as required and assigned
1-2 years’ experience in an HR role (preferably in a call center environment)
Understanding of general HR policies and procedures
Excellent knowledge of employment/labor laws
Working knowledge of HRIS systems
Familiarity with Workers Compensation claim and reporting process and responsibilities
Exceptional communication and customer service skills
Desire to work as a team in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
Effective oral & written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
Computer skills, ability to create documents and reports using Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Ability to function in a fast paced high volume facility
Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution
What’s in it for you:
A fun, fast-paced work environment
Medical, dental and vision benefits (company subsidized)
Paid Time Off
Career growth opportunities