VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Coordinator
at VXI Global Solutions
- Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources Coordinator
Position: Human Resources Coordinator
Location: Downtown Los Angeles
?Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K + heavily discounted Direct TV service / At&t products
Here is the scope of responsibility:
The HR Coordinator is responsible for performing a broad range of administrative support to the HR Generalist team.This position is also responsible for interfacing with a number of departments including Finance, Operations and Talent Acquisition.
What your days will look like:
- Provide support, assistance for all employee relations activities.
- Assist in benefits Open Enrollment process.
- Conduct new hire orientation meetings for new employees and verify I-9 documentation and data input into the HRMS system.
- Assist Sr.HR Manager and HR Generalists with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Maintain HRIS filing systems by ensuring that files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Serve as an effective resource for company policy, utilizing good judgment, discretion, confidentiality and professionalism to respond to payroll, benefits, and other employee issues.
- Ensure all bulletin boards are updated with Federal, State, and EEO required posters.
- Take a process improvement approach to document/work flow.
- Proactively seek out and complete project work that is beneficial for the organization, as well as personal development.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as required in support of all Human Resources staff.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What’s in it for you:
Hands-on, real world experience
Exposure to Fortune 500 companies
Company subsidized medical, dental and vision benefit
Paid Sick Time
We’re growing; career growth is very much a possibility!
- Strict adherence to confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Experience with HRIS system preferred
- Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- Extremely flexible, highly organized and able to easily shift priorities
- Ability to resolve employee issues in a professional demeanor
- Customer service minded professional
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with individual at all levels of management.
- Be fun and energetic.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to function in a fast paced high volume facility
- Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to work well under minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented with consistent follow-up practices and customer focus.
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, and able to meet deadlines.
- Motivated by challenging and thought provoking work with a strong desire to learn and progress.
- Take initiative and think independently, effectively prioritize tasks, ensure deadlines are consistently met.
- Experience with auditing and maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
- Ability to execute detailed tasks utilizing specific instructions and/or general directions using proactive problem-solving skills
Education and Work Experience
A bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
Minimum of 3 years of Human Resources experience as administrative support within a call center, staffing agency or high volume recruiting environment.
Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification a plus