VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Account Associate- Paid Training Beginning 07/22/2019
at VXI Global Solutions
- Customer Retention Associate Training 06/24/19
VXI is guided by our Values:Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Agility and Inventiveness.
VXI recruits excited, enthusiastic applicants who are ready to be successful! We create a fun learning environment with plenty of career growth opportunities. Work in an environment where you can utilize your customer service skills and experience to help customers each and every day. Your talents and contributions will be rewarded. Come for the job, stay for the career!
Join Team VXI
Customer Retention Associates take Inbound calls from existing customers intending to cancel their services. You are responsible for addressing their concerns and ensuring their services remain active. This is a highly competitive and distinguished sales position. You will handle billing inquiries, billing errors, service change requests and basic tech support calls while presenting current promotions.
· Competitive salary
· Paid Training
· Health Insurance (Medical, Dental Vision)
· Fun Work Environment
· Full-time Employment
· Abundant Advancement Opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities You’ll Need to Succeed
· Professional comportment and demeanor
· Ability to build rapport utilizing effective probing questions
· Ability to sell and overcome objections
· Ability to learn product knowledge and sell best solutions.
· Outstanding verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of computers and MS Windows
· Ability to navigate multiple screens/programs
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to type 30 wpm
· Ability to follow direction and accept coaching
· Self-motivated and upbeat
· Desire to work in a team environment achieving personal and team goals
· Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings as required.
Other Things We Look For
· Strong work ethic
· Desire to sell and be of service
· Solid work history
· Motivated by quality/integrity
· Desire to excel
· Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
· High School Diploma/GED (Associates Degree preferred)
· 1 Year Sales Experience (within a call center environment preferred)
· Exemplary Attendance Records with Previous Employers.
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent. Management reserves the right to make amendments to said job description at any time. (svmxigd)