Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Partner - Onsite Recruiter
at Volunteers of America
Are you a Recruiter with passion and experience in Senior Care Jobs recruitment? Are you able to juggle multiple positions at the same time?
At Volunteers of America, we are more than a nonprofit organization. We are a ministry of service that includes nearly 16,000 employees and more than 55,000 volunteers with a shared vision of a world where all people live in safety with social, emotional and physical well-being, spiritual fulfillment, justice and hope. In addition, we are Great Place to Work-Certified.
Our Homestead at Rochester Community is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner (On-site Recruiter) to assist our HR teams in filling our positions at our Homestead at Rochester/Rochester Care Center in Rochester, MN!
*Ideal candidate has health care recruiting experience, is flexible, reliable, well organized, and a team player to recruit for and manage our internal staffing agency.
- Recruitment, on-boarding and hiring of all personnel for non-exempt and exempt positions.
- Train and develop hiring managers on recruitment strategies to achieve business plan objectives.
- Ensure pro-active partnership with Operations and Human Resources to meet or exceed business plan objectives.
- Assist in the analysis of staffing mix and open positions and provide operations with recruitment and/or staffing alternatives to meet business plan objectives.
- Develop area specific and non-traditional recruitment strategies for nurses and C.N.A.'s to achieve hiring goals within budget expectations (direct mail, classifieds, employee referral, University Recruitment, relocation recruitment, etc.).
- Participate in the development, training and maintenance of recruitment and retention plan for facilities.
- Work with the Hiring Manager to ensure minimum staffing requirements are met while recruiting to fill open positions.
- Partner with Human Resource Business Partners/designee to identify and problem solve to overcome recruiting/retention obstacles in the areas of turnover, market conditions, management challenges and specific issues.
- Timely complete other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Timely and accurate management of applicant database, with coordinating reporting requirements as outlined by Director of Staffing and Recruitment.
- Minimum of three years' experience in as an executive or healthcare recruiter.
- Must be able to meet deadlines under stressful conditions and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to communicate timely and effectively.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-offer drug test.
- Must be capable of performing the essential job functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must possess computer skills of the types and at a level necessary to accomplish the job.