Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
STNA - 12 hr (PRN Shifts Only)
at Volunteers of America
Bethesda Care Center is Great Place to Work-Certified
Bethesda Care Center in Fremont, OH are looking for a PRN State Tested Nursing Assistants to join the team!
~ The Day Shift is 6a-6p & 6p-6a.
About Bethesda Care Center: Bethesda Care Center is an established quality care provider for the Fremont community. Our primary goal is to provide high quality compassionate care to both our long term residents and those who come for rehabilitation services. We strive to ensure visitors and guests of our residents feel welcome and part of a nurturing environment.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. State approved nursing assistant course completion/certification, or enrollment in approved course per state guidelines.
3. Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
4. Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job without harm to self or others.
5. Ability to prioritize duties.
6. Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
7. Ability to work as part of a team.
8. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.