Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN)-12 hr Nights
at Volunteers of America
*SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $5000!*
Westchester is looking for an Overnight 12 hr shift Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team in our beautiful Care Center!
**This is a full time 12-hour Night shift. The hours are 6:00p-6:30a***
If you love seniors and wish to make a difference - come join us!
In return for your service - we offer top benefits, scholarships, and a fun and supportive environment.
- Provides Leadership and Direction on Assigned Units with all staff.
- Resident Care Functions which include medication, treatments and follow nursing protocols.
- Immediately reports any suspected abuse or neglect per company policy.
- Charting, Documentation and Assessment Functions.
- Current licensure in the state of Arizona as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR Registration.
- Maintenance of required CEU's.
- Experience in long-term care preferred.
- Good problem solver with abilities to make independent judgments utilizing initiative, discretion and the nursing process as needed.
- Demonstrates leadership ability.
- Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
- Clinical competence to utilize the nursing process to perform physical and cognitive assessments of residents.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
- Must be a team player.