Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
On-Site Talent Acquisition Partner (Recruiter)
at Volunteers of America
Are you a Recruiter with experience in Senior Care Jobs recruitment?
Volunteers of America is seeking a highly motivated, energetic On-site Talent Acquisition Partner (Recruiter) to join our Maplewood Care Center Campus in Maplewood, MN!
As an On-site Talent Acquisition Partner (Recruiter), you will cultivate relationships with candidates interested in career opportunities, while providing the best possible experience from initial contact to presenting offers on-site on the entire campus.
***This position will work 4 days a week/64 hours a pay period***
- Recruit for non-exempt and exempt positions.
- Post positions on social media and other sites.
- Screen and set up interviews with Managers.
- Present Offers and schedule New Hire Paperwork Session.
- Perform other tasks needed.
- Minimum of three years' experience in as an executive or healthcare recruiter.
- Must be able to meet deadlines under stressful conditions and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to communicate timely and effectively.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-offer drug test.
- Must be capable of performing the essential job functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must possess computer skills of the types and at a level necessary to accomplish the job.