Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
C.N.A.'s - Weekends Only - $18/hr
at Volunteers of America
CNA's-Make More Money!!
New Weekends Only
CNA's scheduled every weekend will make $18 per hour!
For EVERY shift worked!
In order to qualify for the premium pay:
- you must be scheduled every weekend.
- A weekend is defined as Friday, Saturday and Sunday,
- specifically shifts occurring between the beginning of PM (2nd) shift on Friday
- and the end of the NOC (3rd) shift on Sunday.
a. Assists residents with personal cares, including bathing, dressing, grooming, oral hygiene, bed mobility, toileting and eating.
b. Follows all shift routines, policy and procedures regarding accurate performance of vital signs, weights, etc. Understands/supports Resident Bill of Rights.
c. Delivers meals and assists residents with eating. Records accurate food and fluid intake as assigned. Reports any chewing or swallowing difficulty to the nurse.
d. Assists the resident with the restorative nursing program including but not limited to, passive and active range of motion, ambulation with appropriate assistive devices and use of transfer belt.
e. Uses safety standards at all times in transferring of residents: (a) Uses transfer belt and/or proper mechanical equipment for all transfers/ambulation of residents. (b) Uses proper body mechanics. (c) Ambulates/transfers residents per plan of care. (d) Positions residents to maintain body alignment per policy and procedure and plan of care.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Must of State of MN active C.N.A. certification
3. Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
4. Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job without harm to self or others.
5. Ability to prioritize duties.
6. Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
7. Ability to work as part of a team.
8. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.