Vivage Quality Health Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources/Recruiting Coordinator
at Vivage Quality Health Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Does being responsible for recruiting and HR excite you?
- Are you an individual that takes responsibility and follows through on details and documentation?
- Are you naturally analytical and like to solve problems?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage” means "celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care….. right place…..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The HR Coordinator is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Vivage Senior HR management in supporting the HR function at the community. The position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits, administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance
Employee Relations/Legal/Compliance Duties: 50% time
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Responsible for approving and tracking leaves of absence, FML, etc
- Compiles EEO-1 report data annually; maintain other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing
- Monitors Worker Compensation claims and coordinate work between employees and the insurance carrier
- Ensure that the facility is in compliance with current applicable federal and state employment regulations regarding wages, overtime, work hours, workman’s/unemployment compensation etc
- Consult with department managers concerning the staffing of their departments, eliminating/correcting problem areas, and improvement of services; assist in determining departmental staffing
- Provide public information (i.e., verification of employment, wages, etc) in accordance with current laws and community policy
Recruiting/Onboarding Duties: 30% time
- Conducts new hire on-boarding, including but not limited to: collecting new hire data and forms, reference checks, I-9 completion, PCN completion, file setup, orientation facilitation, background checks, review of personnel policies, procedures, payroll procedures, safety regulations, etc
- Facilitates the hiring process by reviewing resumes, and performing interviews
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program
Benefits & Payroll Processing Duties: 10% time
- Coordinates insurance enrollments and communicate with service providers and/or Vivage concerning routine administration of benefit plans; facilitates open enrollment meetings
- Makes recommendations to the Administrator concerning wage and salary adjustments, hiring, terminations, transfers, etc
- Manages the Payroll Based Journal requirements and May assist with payroll
- Maintain employee information in online benefit and HRIS system
Development/Training/Performance Management: 10% time
- Develops department goals, objectives and systems
- Serve as a coach and mentor for supervisors and staff in other departments
- Develop community specific policies and trainings
- Attend required training offered by Vivage to stay abreast of changes
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Must possess intermediate word processing and spreadsheet application skills
- Knowledge of administrative practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to employment law, wage and hour rules, labor relations, OSHA, privacy Act, etc
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related HR experience required
Experience: 2 years HR exempt level experience preferred, HRIS and payroll experience preferred
Certification: SHRM-CP or PHR strongly preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer