Vivage Quality Health Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Associate - Wheatridge Manor
at Vivage Quality Health Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Wheatridge Manor is seeking a full time HUMAN RESOURCES ASSOCIATE at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Wheat Ridge, Colorado.
The primary responsibility the HUMAN RESOURCES ASSOCIATE is to support the human resource function following current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to assure that quality personnel are interviewed, trained and employed. A successful HUMAN RESOURCES ASSOCIATE in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Dedicated Leader and Team Player
- Ability to Manage Changing Priorities
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess intermediate word processing and spreadsheet application skills.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- General knowledge of administrative practices and procedures.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the HR programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the facility.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must have the ability to act as a liaison between personnel and management.
- Must be able to communicate personnel policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc. to staff members and government agencies/personnel.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into exiting practices.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- HRIS and payroll experience preferred.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- High school diploma required; Associates Degree in Business Administration preferred, but not required.
- Two years’ experience as an HR practitioner is preferred.
Wheatridge Manor is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please