Vivage Quality Health Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Office Manager/ HR Administrator- Grand Junction
at Vivage Quality Health Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Are you passionate about managing multiple priorities?
- Do you naturally love numbers and see patterns within numbers?
- Are you an individual that takes responsibility and follows through on details?
- Do you get excited working as a high-performing individual and part of a high performing team?
- Do you naturally connect with and build relationships with people?
Be a part of our team at Grand Junction Lodge, opening in April 2019. Grand Junction Lodge is designed for easy Colorado living with many options to support senior’s active lifestyle and wellness. Experience majestic Mesa views with a prime location near physician’s offices, St Mary’s Medical Center, shopping and the best Grand Junction has to offer.
Life can be enjoyed with all the comforts of home in our 36 assisted living apartments and suites and 12 memory care apartments in our distinctive residence. Amenities will include 24-hour on-site staffing and emergency response personnel, state-of-the-art technology to support independence and enrichment, personalized lifestyle recreation and leisure offerings. Grand Junction Lodge will offer a variety of chef-prepared culinary and dining experiences and outdoor lifestyle experiences including a greenhouse and horticulture area. In addition, our skilled nursing facility is conveniently located within a few miles of Grand Junction Lodge. With that, we’re able to provide a continuum of care while we serve our seniors needs on all levels.
Our name, WellAge reflects our commitment to creating environments and services to promote our residents aging well and remaining active doing the things they love and enjoy. Grand Junction Lodge is owned and operated by WellAge Senior Communities. We are adding six new communities over the next two years and we’d love for you to join our team!
The Business Office Manager/HR Administrator role is a key part of the organization. The person in this role will maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable, payroll, payroll records and taxes, bank deposits, daily census records and reports, and monthly, quarterly and annual reports as documentation for balance sheets, profit and loss statements, various tax returns, and cost reimbursements. The person holding this position is delegated the responsibility for carrying out the assigned duties and responsibilities in accordance with current existing federal and state regulations and established company policies and procedures. This role reports to the Executive Director.
Accounting, Payroll and Reporting: 50% time
- Prepare staff payroll and submit to payroll system
- Assist Executive Director with development of annual administrative budget
- Keep financial records current
- Pay bills and take discounts offered
- Make bank deposits
- Pay taxes (when required)
- Supply requested information to owner, President/CEO, accounting firms, auditors, etc.
- Prepare accounting reports
- Maintain vendor files
- Collect accounts receivable and prevent past due accounts
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports and summaries (as needed)
- Work with third party payers
- Provide information to auditors annually
Team Management: 20% time
- Build relationships with all levels within the organization
- Collaborate with internal personnel and external partners
- Empower, guide and develop team members
- Work to create a cohesive and high performing team
- Build a strong image and represent the department across the organization
- Help create an environment that encourages safe behavior and quality performance through commitment to education, awareness, and employee involvement
Human Resources: 15% time
- Human Resources administration and supportive functions
- Employee relations
- Support the management of HR operations including recruiting, selection, hiring, orienting, onboarding, training and coaching
- Documentation, reporting and analysis
- Assemble and monitor personnel files
Resident Information: 15% time
- Work with the Executive Director to ensure coordination of move-ins (paperwork), move-outs, and day to day administration needs of the residents are met
- Assist in collection and recording expenses for residents
- Assemble resident administrative files
- Update census report daily
- Attend in-service educations within the community
- Maintain professional confidentiality
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Typing and telephone skills, use of calculators, computers, familiarity with chart of accounts, basic bookkeeping skills, tax reports, human resource guidelines, financial reports, government agencies that relate to finances (Department of Labor and Internal Revenue Service), and W-2, W-4, and 1099 Forms
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: High school diploma required; two (2) years college coursework in bookkeeping, accounting and/or finance (preferred)
Experience: Five years bookkeeping experience required; payroll, office management and HR experience (preferred)
WellAge is an Equal Opportunity Employer