Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Training Support Specialist, (CAF - ASOS)
- Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Based upon Experience
- Full Time
Team VectorCSP is looking for an experienced Training Support Specialist to work in the Las Vegas, NV area at Nellis AFB.
Job Summary: Create, update, review, organize, and maintain training records and documentation to verify that squadron personnel and students satisfy training and currency requirements.
- Secret Clearance required
Education and Experience:
- Military technical training in related field, a plus
- Two years' experience working in a squadron (CAF FS/USAFWC/ASOS), group, or wing scheduling program.
- Two Years' experience using PEX (FS) or TACTICS (ASOS) or similar scheduling program.
- Two Years' experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Monitor all training aspects within the squadron, to include certification programs and upgrade training.
- Build and maintain training folders, monitor upgrade/certification progression, and update data in the Theater Air Control Training Information Computer System (TACTICS) (or future Government-mandated equivalent system) and locally developed computer database systems.
- Review and update individual records per the applicable AFIs/AFMANs, associated MAJCOM Installation supplements, and locally developed guidance. Number of records will vary depending on squadron manning.
- Oversee the in- and out-processing of all members and their training records, and ensure coordination on the leave or pass process when it pertains to the training function.
- Coordinate with scheduling to ensure squadron personnel are scheduled for pre-deployment training requirements. Administer classes, task evaluations, and exams. Number of classes/task evals/exams will vary depending on squadron manning.
- Provide weekly updates to squadron leadership containing the readiness status of personnel to facilitate tracking of duty status and performance report/decoration accomplishment.
- Coordinate with squadron scheduling and other external agencies to maximize training opportunities IAW squadron leadership guidance and ensure that scheduling and training is consistent with AFIs/AFMANs.
- Provide daily tracking of continuation training accomplishment for the Squadron Operations Supervisor (or equivalent), as well as weekly summaries for the DO.
- Create quarterly Ready JTAC Program (RJP) reports and inputs to ASOG, assisting with RJP reporting as required by the current RJP tasking message and unit leadership.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Design, plan, organize, or direct orientation and training programs for employees or customers
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents
- Will be required to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries and complaints
- Must be able to generate effective oral and written presentations and proposals on complex subjects
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials
VectorCSP is a Federal contracting small business based out of North Carolina. We help our nation's military and government leaders realize the Cost, Schedule, and Performance goals of their organizations through our expert integrated logistics, engineering, training, and strategic program management support.
We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental, 401K, PTO and Tuition Reimbursement to those who qualify.
To apply, please go to https://vectorcsp.applicantpro.com/. For assistance please contact our Human Resources Department by telephone at (772) 631-5857 or by email, Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/VectorCSP/ & Follow us on LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/company/vectorcsp/
Vector CSP, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other reasons prohibited under Federal, State or local laws. EOE AA/M/F/D/V.