Vanco Payment Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior HR Business Partner/HR Manager
at Vanco Payment Solutions
At Vanco, we offer our clients solutions that allow them to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely and seamlessly. As a market leader, we work primarily to meet specialized payment needs for more than 20,000 nonprofits and school systems.
We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner/HR Manager to help us manage and support our growing team and mission. In this position, you will manage two direct reports, report to the VP, HR and be based in our Bloomington Office.
We have an exciting mission and talented team that will benefit from strategic and detailed oversight. We are looking for someone who will thrive in a high-growth environment and who can stay focused on what will truly help our team and company grow. This role is close to what is happening day-to-day in the business and manages many different pieces of HR from talent development to system setup.
Some of the big projects we are excited to tackle are process design related, like onboarding and recognition as well as policy integration. Our future is bright because our team is phenomenal. Come join us!
What you’ll be doing:
As our Senior HR Business Partner/HR Manager, you will
- Provide leadership and oversight to HR Operations: payroll, benefit administration, LOA, onboarding & offboarding.
- Manage benefits programs - Open Enrollment, Wellness, compliance, recognition
- Provide counsel and coaching to managers and employees on business and HR issues, policies and practices (including performance management and disciplinary issues).
- Develop and deploy HR processes including employee onboarding, training and development, employee recognition
- Create and foster a learning environment by partnering with employees and managers on development to achieve career goals.
- Partner with leadership and employees to improve working relationships, develop capabilities, and build engagement and increase productivity and retention.
- Conduct exit interviews, analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for continuous improvement.
- Ensure policies, procedures and reporting are compliant with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Who you are:
- You have your BA or equivalent
- You have 5-7 years work experience in Human Resources
- You have experience managing employee relations issues and partnering with managers on performance management and development
- You are comfortable working with HRIS Systems
- You have experience with benefits administration and payroll
- You are comfortable using Microsoft Office
- You show strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively influence leaders within the organization
- You thrive in a fast paced, changing environment
- You foster a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels welcomed, included and valued.
- You show up with a positive attitude and a strong desire to learn, succeed and win
What we offer:
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance Base Plan, Dental, Vision, Life and Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Opportunities to lead and develop your team and create processes and structure
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities organized by the company
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vanco is committed to serving those who improve their communities. We are a technology leader specializing in payment and donation processing, education administration software and event management. We serve more than 45,000 customers in education, faith-based organizations, nonprofits and professional services markets. Vanco earns the trust of clients by providing tools that reduce administrative burdens and costs, enable organizations to increase fundraising and simplify work. Vanco has offices across the United States and in Mexico and Australia.
Looking for an awesome place to work? Start a conversation with us today!