Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury Management Client Training Specialist
at TBK Bank
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The Treasury Management Client Training Specialist will be responsible for training Business Clients, Administrators, and Users on all Treasury Management and Small Business products and services. This position will interact with Treasury sales staff, Product Management, Service, Project, and Onboarding Specialists.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicate directly with clients to review requirements for requested services and determine agreed upon times and methods for training.
- Expertly manage a training case for each client to ensure all objectives are met.
- Act as a central point of contact for the client throughout the training process.
- Effectively manage training sessions, addressing questions of all Treasury Management and Small Business products and services.
- Provided status reporting to Treasury Sales and Management.
- Perform post-training satisfaction and follow-up calls.
- Mentor new Client Training Specialists, including training of new associates.
- Attend meetings and training as required to continue development and to enhance knowledge of Treasury Management products, processes, and technologies.
- Support Management in the development, implementation, and maintenance of product training materials. Participate in adoption of new methodologies, strategies, and tools for the training process.
- Crosstrain in other areas of Treasury Management Services and Operations.
- Adhere to internal and external policies and procedures of the bank.
- Support the sales and service goals of the Treasury Management Department.
- Support organizational growth.
- High school diploma or (GED) required.
- Two to four years’ experience in high level customer service environment.
- Bank operations and/ or Treasury Management experience required.
- In-depth knowledge of Treasury Management products and services.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong attention to detail and good planning and organization skills
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Technical expertise is preferred.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.