Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Compensation Analyst
at TBK Bank
Participates in the design, implementation and administration of compensation, pay grade and salary administration programs. Provides compensation analysis, benchmarking, reporting, and problem solving in support of those programs. Participates in compensation surveys and conducts ad-hoc benchmarking and market research. Oversees Incentive Compensation and Stock programs.
- Conducts rigorous analysis of multiple and complex data sources to create various compensation models. Scenarios may include predictive analytics to identify future trends and risk. Asks well-informed questions to diagnose problems/needs
- Partners with department managers to write and revise job descriptions for new and existing positions and to respond to compensation inquiries
- Recommends, conducts and participates in assigned salary surveys in order to understand competitive compensation levels across the company.
- Applies advanced knowledge of compensation strategy to solve complex problems and develop original solutions
- Completes job evaluation studies and ensure that job descriptions on file are current, complete and accurate meeting all FLSA regulations
- Conducts job evaluations, with capability to determine FLSA classification
- Works closely with cross-functional teams to implement improvements related to Compensation and cross-functional processes
- Ensures compliance with applicable regulations governing compensation programs
- Assists in the administration of incentive compensation and equity aware programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field is required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in compensation analysis and evaluation
- Experience with creating salary structures including salary grades and ranges
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Strong attention to detail, analytical capabilities, and organizational skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification - completion or working towards completion preferred
We offer consumer and commercial banking products from our 18 branches throughout eastern Iowa and Illinois and 34 branches throughout Colorado and western Kansas. We also offer deposit products through our Dallas branch. Our lending capabilities include commercial real estate, mortgage warehouse lending and other general business lending.
Through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, we offer asset based lending, equipment finance, legered lines of credit and insurance premium financing throughout the United States. We also offer discount factoring through our Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group subsidiary.