Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Workday HRIS Analyst / Administrator
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Collaborating with the Human Resources function and other stakeholders, the HRIS System Administrator is responsible for maintaining and maturing the organization’s use of its HRIS. The Administrator is responsible for day-to-day run support of the HRIS supporting daily operations. As part of a team composed of Human Resources, Information Technology, and other stakeholders this role will help lead, guide, and design system and business process enhancements. Reporting to the Director of IT Applications & PMO, the HRIS System Administrator role will manage build efforts and deliver solutions through effective use of project management and change management methodologies and a commitment to productive vendor-partner relationships.
- Fosters, leads and maintains positive relationships with HR and with key stakeholders throughout the organization. Serves as partner between internal customers and vendors to ensure effective definition of and delivery of HR systems to the organization.
- Manages the HRIS (Workday) configuration, security administration, data audits and corrections, system updates, and overall functionality of the system including Production and non-Production tenants.
- Builds and grows positive business relationships and influence across IT and HR; works closely with business partners to understand business processes, goals and gaps.
- Aligns with and participates in strategic planning and analysis and development of business requirements for HRIS modifications and enhancements.
- Manages system improvements and related development schedule expectations through the effective use of business value ranking approach.
- Delivers enhancements through effective use of project management, ensuring quality through a commitment to following industry standard change management practices.
- Acts as internal consultant regarding system capabilities, providing recommendations through effective communication to business leaders and other stakeholders.
- Analyzes current processes and systems for overall effectiveness and recommends systems supporting business objectives and best practices; manages design, development and implementation, as needed.
- Ensures data integrity and confidentiality within company HRIS, other HR technologies and vendor systems; regularly perform data audits, validations, and corrective actions, as necessary
- Proactively utilizes technology to lower costs, increases effectiveness, accuracy and value and customer satisfaction of the company's HR systems.
- Support all Workday users through daily operational support, such as troubleshooting problems, answering system related questions, delegating access, creating and / or modifying reports, resetting passwords, and providing end-user training, as needed.
- Updates and maintains system documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with co-workers and as a team member.
- Demonstrated experience in leading systems-related projects and applying project management principles.
- Demonstrated discipline to following SDLC and change management approaches.
- Workday system administration experience highly preferred.
- Expert knowledge of HR business processes; ability to document business processes, generate clear and understandable business requirements
- Customer focused individual who must be able to effectively work in a fast paced & fluid business environment with competing priorities and effectively collaborate across teams.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytic skills; ability to transpose and organize concepts to presentations.
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized with the ability to prioritize independently while demonstrating a sense of urgency.
- Ability to produce accurate work under pressure with frequent deadlines.
- Ability to exercise confidentiality, tact and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills to all levels of the organization and business partners.
- Experience delivering system and process training.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Minimum of five years progressively advanced HR systems experience, Workday experience highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, IT/IS, MIS or related field or equivalent experience.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.